Fallout Lore: Ch 7 - Caesar's Legion

"Wait a moment Closure, Everyone I need to say a word." Kal'tsit stood up from her seat, getting everyone in the room looking at her.

"What's the matter, Dr. Kal'tsit?" Amiya said as she looks at Kal'tsit with confusion.

"I've been thinking more and more about the Garden of Eden Creation Kit, I know I just said that we shouldn't misuse or recreate it. Though I've beginning to change my mind." Kal'tsit throwing her thoughts to them.

Doctor however was confused, "What made you change your mind this quickly?" He thought Kal'tsit of call people should know that misusing technology isn't a good idea.

"Nothing, The thoughts just went to my head thousands of time, although I'm sure we could recreate the Kit, but since we don't know what the materials it's made off, We can rule out this possibility off the list... for now." She answered and some of the operators nodded their heads in understanding.

Doctor however was not, he respects Kal'tsit and knows how hard she tries and desperately finding the cure for Oripathy. But he doesn't know... something in him just screams that whatever happens in the future is going to effect the population and the world itself.

He just hopes it's just his imagination playing tricks on him.

After everything has been settle, Closure quickly clicks play and starts the next video.

A long time ago there was saying "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" That made more sense back when every child in the country went to school five days a week and learned their history from a big room full of books. Of late it can be a mite hard to find a history book that hasn't been burned or rotted through, so it seems like the good folk of the wasteland are doomed to repeat a lot of history's mistakes.

 Of late it can be a mite hard to find a history book that hasn't been burned or rotted through, so it seems like the good folk of the wasteland are doomed to repeat a lot of history's mistakes

The Ursus Student Self-Governing Group quickly turns their heads away from the empty desk and classroom, no doubt remembering their past traumas, bloodshed, and aftermath. Absinthe was the same as she still blames herself not being strong enough to save her father.

"It's a shame books in that world was reduce to ashes, I would've love to read some of them if I had the time." 12F shakes his head and held back a strong sigh of disappointment.

"I'm glad our world isn't like theirs, otherwise we've seen plenty of savages and bandits roaming around by now." GreyThroat commented and give the classroom a small pity.

"I have no doubts that some of the bandits are somewhere out there in Terra, but for the time being we should avoid them at any cost." Rangers giving his thoughts of the situation.

There's a certain man in Nevada who is deliberately repeating history's mistakes. Calls himself Caesar, spoken by his followers as Kaizar. He's not the first to go by either of those names. A good two thousands years ago the first Caesar ruled an empire on the other side of the world - that Caesar probably never even imagined that there was a whole continent over here full of new people to enslave.