Fallout Lore: Ch 6 - NCR

Just before Doctor and three members of BSW, could continue with the video, Kal'tsit walks in with paperwork in hands until she saw them behind the monitor.

She sighs before saying, "Honestly, I'd expect better from you, and I expected more from you three from doing your jobs instead wasting time." She gives them a stern look on her face.

Liskarm was about to justified her reasons along with Franka and Jessica, but Doctor steps in and saving their breaths.

"Kal'tsit, These girls came to me because they want to see the video as well. I know you think watching this video is a waste of time, but I believe we can learn from this." Doctor replied back to Kal'tsit, he's honestly making a big deal about this.

Kal'tsit giving him a glare for five minutes and him not backing down, the BSW members stares with sweat dripping from their cheeks, five minutes is like one hour for them...

Until Kal'tsit sighs, "Fine, I'll humor you and give you permission to watch more of that video, but on one condition." She raise her left hand and plop one finger upwards.

"We're bringing this to the Control Center, I'll assemble everyone that might be interested on watching along with us." Kal'tsit said before coming over to his desk, summons Mon3tr, as the green crystaline dragon-like monster took the monitor off of his desk, and both it and Kal'tsit walks out of his office.

Meanwhile all four of them stayed on their seat and tries to understand what just transpired in front of them...

"Welp... it seems we're heading to the control center, girls... Let's go." Doctor shook his head before standing up with the girls following behind him.

"What the hell just happened?" Franka said although a tad too late.

"Dr. Kal'tsit happened, that's what." Liskarm answered her partner's question.

Jessica stayed silent the whole trip, she was still processing about Frank Horrigan, Chosen One, and the lore of all of this. The Chosen One must be a special person if they managed to overcome both Frank Horrigan and Enclave, though she wonders if that's the last she'll heard about the Enclave.

Doctor and the girls arrived at the control center, he spotted Kal'tsit immediately as she and Closure is breaking apart the monitor he found and pours all the data into the ship system. He saw bunch of operators that were with her.

The Reserve operators were there, along with team A4, some of the Ursus children, those from Victoria, and mostly almost half of the operators are here. There are some missing like the LGD, but they were mostly busy with something.

Franka whistles loudly at the sight, "Wow~ I didn't know this many people came." She looks around and saw nearly everyone she knows in the room.

"I didn't realized it was this packed." Doctor said as he couldn't remember the last time the control center had this many people at once.

"The Control Center can hold nearly as many people as it could, I know because I've been here longer than you have." Kal'tsit came up to him as the data was successful transfer into the ship system in mere seconds.

"Wow~ Look at all this data on it, I'm surprised and shocked you didn't come to me sooner, Doctor." Closure pouts and was a bit disappointed Doctor didn't come to her to get the information and knowledge from the monitor.

Doctor looks away refusing to gaze Closure's face, "I-I was busy with it, didn't think it was a big deal at the time."

"Myself included, I didn't think so much information could be stored into that device." Kal'tsit has to agree with Doctor on this one, even she didn't knew how valuable the monitor truly was.