Fallout Lore: Ch 9 - Great Khans

Everyone has return to the room and get adjusted to their seats, the newcomers that wasn't here were Ch'en, Hoshiguma, and Swire. The LGD came back to R.I. after dealing with troublemakers in Lungmen, so they were immediately shown bits and pieces about the logs.

"I see, I'll admit I am curious to learn more about these logs." Ch'en cups her chin as she eyed the logs on the table.

"The logs contained information about the other world, similar to ours but a bit different, from what I've gather it seems they called their planet Earth instead of Terra." Closure added as she gives the data catalogs to the LGD members.

Swire whistles loudly, "That's a lot of information there, chief." She said to Ch'en.

"We can discuss this another time, we should focus on learning the next part of the logs." Doctor comes in from the door, as he quickly went over to the database's computer and play the logs.

At night the wasteland is dotted with towns that light up up in the darkness. Each one is settler's attempt at rebuilding civilization. The wasteland holds endless wonders and mysteries and you'll never see them from within the walls of one village. Life on the road doesn't leave time for growing crops or herding brahmin, so some people survive by taking what they need. Such predatory behavior is hardly commendable, but it does take strength to live the life of a raider, and who doesn't respect strength.

Rope nodded the fact that some people survive by taking what they want, it made her into a criminal but she did it to survive, living in the slums toss away like trash do many things to you

"What kind of rifle is that?" Swire points at the one of the criminal scum holding a strange looking rifle.

Closure checks the logs about the weapon, "Apparently, it's called the Chinese Assault Rifle, The Type 93 Chinese assault rifle was designed and manufactured by a Chinese industrial conglomerate for the People's Liberation Army during the Resource Wars."

"Do you think we can manufacture a weapon like that?" Dobermann asked Closure.

"I think we can, I just going to need the schematics for this type of weapon and we're golden." Closure smirked and gives a thumbs up at Dobermann.

While Rhodes Island is purely a pharmaceutical company that provides care and treatment, they are more of a paramilitary organization, due to the wide variety of Operators in its employ with combat skills. They fight for the betterment of the Infected.

However, they are interesting in finding weapons that could help aid their search on finding the cure for the Infected. So with the information and weapon schematic from the Chinese Assault Rifle is a boon to them.

Every few miles there's some new group of raiders on the prowl, always certain that their strength gives them the right to prey one the weak. And every damned one of them has a theatrical name and flamboyant heraldry. The Fiends, the Jackals, Yakuza. Every pack of chem-addicts that stumbles across a history book just decides to play dress-up and terrorize the nearest village.