[5]

"All of your suffering ends as soon as you tell me what I want to hear." 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." He whispered to me confused. His breathing was labored and he sounded genuinely terrified.

"Wrong answer." I sent another electrifying shock through him, his scream satisfying proof of my own strength. 

"You know what I want."

"I don't...I really don't." His voice started to break. "Please just let me go-" Another shock and his own scream cut him off. He strained against his chains which held him to the wall. He was slumped over but forced to stand due to the way he was chained. 

"Sweetheart..." I said sweetly. "You know I can't do that until I get what I want."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!" He answered.

"WELL YOU FUCKING SHOULD!" I yelled at him bitterly. 

"I-I..."

"You'd best figure it out soon though, as much as I don't want to have to waste my precious time getting rid of a body...I'll make that sacrifice just for you. That's just the kind of friend I am." I said, venom dripping from my words. 

"I can't breathe." He said. 

"Hm. You probably can't breathe very well under that hood, huh? Well, I suppose I want you to die by electric shock and not by suffocation. How boring a death would that be?" I said, nudging his shoulder playfully. 

"You're crazy." He said to me.

"I've heard worse." I retorted with a giggle. I removed the black hood from over his face so that now he only wore a small black blindfold. I grabbed his face gently, lifting his chin, and ran a finger over his lips. He flinched underneath my touch which only made me smirk. I looked up at his blonde spiky ha- 

KACCHAN?!

I sat up abruptly. Another dream. I seem to be having more of those now... a result of being a villain, I guess. 

"Midobro! You alright?" I looked over to our shared bathroom and found Kirishima staring at me worriedly as he walked towards me. 

"Kiri..." He sat on the bed and looked over at me. "I-I'm fine. Thanks."

"I heard you scream so I came over as soon as possible. Um...did you have a nightmare?" I nodded. "About what?" 

"Um...just about the big test coming up!" I said sheepishly smiling. He raised an eyebrow but seemed to decide against arguing with me. "Crap. I have training with All Might this morning...catch you later?" He nodded, watching me get ready with concerned eyes.

...

"Remember, young Midoriya! Focusing on making your body all over more powerful is extremely important." He said in his booming voice, puffing his large chest out. I nodded as I finished the set of pushups he had assigned. I sat on the ground, exhausted and looked up at the towering figure I used to worship so much. 

"All Might. I wonder if I can ask you a question." 

"Why of course. Anything."