[13: Final Part]

Third Person POV:

"Ok what the fuck is going on right now?!" Katsuki asked impatiently. "Izuku are you-"

"That's not your friend anymore, I'm afraid." The man interrupted. "That's my boss, the feared leader of AFO incorporate: number one villain organization and monopoly in the world."

"Now I know you're spouting shit." Katsuki growled. "Izuku is just a teenager, one I've happened to know my entire life. I think I'd know if he was a villainous tycoon."

"Yes he's right. There's no way-"

"That's because you two are still talking about Izuku. I am not him." They whipped their head around to face the other teenager, whose red eyes stared at them calculatingly and cold. "Excuse me." He said simply, his voice not overly loud but still intimidating. They moved out of his way, staring at him as he walked to the center of the gym, a little aways from them and in the middle of the lawyer and villains and the two UA students. "There's a lot to say, I suppose. And well since no one but my lawyer will make it out of here alive, I think I'll allow myself to indulge in providing you two with a little background, seeing as you were his first friends." The villains exclaimed in fear, Katsuki yelled threateningly, and Kirishima's blood ran cold. He simply looked over at the villains and they instantly shut their begging up. He checked a watch which appeared out of nowhere. "Yes, there's a little time in the schedule. Izuku Midoriya is the main personality of a troubled brain we share. Izuku has ADHD, Anxiety, and Depression along with the obvious DID his mother chose to hide from him. If not already evident, I am one of these personalities. I have my own name but for your purposes you can just call me Other Half. Over the years he's had others arise but I've crushed them systematically." The two of them just blinked at him. His tone was unnaturally emotionless as if they were having conversation with a computer and it put them on edge. "Do not worry though, I don't plan on trying to destroy Izuku's personality, it wouldn't suit my purposes anyways to lose every quirk he's collected, I will instead will him to submit."

"What the hell do you mean by losing the collected quirks" Katsuki asking annoyed, taking a step forward.

"The only quirk we share is All for One. However, any collected quirk only belongs to that particular personality that collects it. I have my own set of much more darker quirks." His eyes shimmering. The red eyes disturbed both Kirishima and Katsuki. It was like looking at someone completely different who was just wearing an Izuku bodysuit.

"You see the power of All for One is a quirk passed on to chosen people like ourself, ingrained into our genetics like any other quirk. It finds its rightful owner who will do proper villainy with it. I knew from a young age that Izuku wouldn't be able to carry out what he was made for so I began my plan. Other Half as a mysterious leader of the AFO corporation was been around for decades. It's changed a few times once the predecessor ages to a certain extent."

"How do you even know that it's passed down or meant to be yielded in villainy?" Kirishima asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's destiny. At a certain age you both happen to meet and instantly your predecessor knows it's you he's meant to mentor. I was taken on at 13. I wasn't allowed out very often because of the medication our mother gave us. But sometimes, as he slept and his mind floated completely away from consciousness, I could take over. Some nights I'd walk around town, seeing the world through my own eyes. My predecessor and I happened to meet and I soon learned my purpose in life. I just knew Izuku would never fall into the life of villainy without a reason so I concocted a plan."