[7]

"You've improved so much, young Midoriya! I'm impressed."

"Thank you, All Might!" I said cheerfully. I had now taken a total of 15 percent of his quirk. 

"Heh. Me on the other hand...I feel like I'm not at the top of my game at the moment." He said, chuckling. 

"Really? How odd." I said.

"No matter! I'm still the valiant symbol of peace!" He said grandly. I laughed. He glanced down at his watch which had just beeped. His facial expression changed slightly, probably imperceptible unless you were looking for it like I was. My eyes narrowed slightly. He looked back up at me and I smiled at him.

"My apologies, young Midoriya. It seems I am needed elsewhere." I nodded sympathetically. He began to walk off. It was time I finally used one of my other quirks I had picked up from criminals. It was simple and probably useless in any battle but perfect for reconnaissance. I focused my energy and transformed into a tiny, innocent looking greed ladybug. It was weird being in this form, and kind of dangerous too. I mean if I got killed in this weak bug body that was it.

I flew after All Might and followed him into a room. It was dark and mostly empty save for a small table where a man sat at the end of it. His face wasn't visible though as he strategically sat where a shadow covered it. 

"All Might." A distorted voice spoke out. "So nice to finally see you." The man said.

"Cut the pleasantries. What does your boss have to say to me?" So this man is just a messenger. Interesting.

"He simply wants to inform you of an attack he plans to take place in a few days." All Might sighed. 

"Will it be big? And where will it be." 

"Yes. And to the second question, here at UA." He said darkly.

"UA?! He can't attack, they're just students! Children!" 

"They're future Pro-Heroes." He said. "And need I remind you of our deal? He keeps your secret from being exposed to your adoring citizens and you allow him to attack in any area he wants until he either obtains what he wants or for a certain amount of time." All Might swallowed audibly.

"How long?" He asked weakly.

"Twenty minutes. And either our men will be out of there or you can swoop in and attack and kill whoever is left. Up to you. Just start thinking of an excuse as to why the number 1 hero will be unfortunately unavailable at that time." All Might sighed and put his face in his hands, giving a small nod. 

"Until next time, Symbol of Peace." The man stood up, he wore a plastic black and green mask with a disturbing smiling face on it. When he walked out All Might sank into a chair and sat there for a moment. I flew out after a final glance over at him and left.

All Might was a traitor??? Despite his connections to my mother's murder it still shocked me that was actively sacrificing the lives of people to keep up his own reputation. I wondered what secret was big enough to drive the greatest hero of all time to corruption. 

...

I ended up transforming back into my normal self once I slipped back into my dorm room through my slightly open window. I sat down on the edge of the bed, completely exhausted. The downside of using that quirk is that it made me increasingly tired the longer I kept up the form. I sat down and yawned, trying to think of my next step. Should I try to warn people without drawing suspicions? Obviously no one would believe anything bad about All Might nor would they take the word of a high school student about an attack. Plus, it wasn't as if I cared for the "future of Pro-Heroes" all that much. But...that didn't stop me from caring about a select few future pro-heroes...Speaking of...