[13: pt. 1]

I left Kacchan and was now rushing through halls, frantically trying to think clearly through my frazzled brain. When was the last time I had taken my medication? Usually I took it in the morning but I had missed it for a few days due to everything that had gone down. Everything that had gone down. Kacchan and Kirishima had fought, then they were fine, I visited that abusive bastard, Kacchan needed to talk to me, I yelled at Kirishima. Wait- why was I forgetting what the hell I talked to Kacchan about. My brain was loosing its grip on stable thoughts. Lately, even before I started missing my doses, it was as if I was missing parts of my days, my vivid nightmares became more frequent and real. I had always lost time occasionally, a result of the dissociation from reality linked to my ADHD but the gaps were becoming larger and more concerning. 

Somehow my feet brought me to the little office I had once followed All Might in. I was about to turn and leave when I heard muffled voices coming from inside. I transformed into a ladybug and slipped in. 

It was All Might and the lawyer again except this time there were two other people standing next to the lawyer in the shadows. I strained to see who but couldn't.

"So another attack at the headquarters of the Pro-Hero organization that you want me to avoid? For how long?"

"Actually All Might, we don't want you to intervene at all." A familiar voice hissed. I couldn't quite place it, my mind clouded and struggling to focus. 

"At all?! There is absolutely no way in hell I can allow such an attack to go completely unstopped by me! My reputation, which is already being tarnished because of the league," So my worthless father was telling the truth. The LOV was involved and this masked lawyer was speaking for Other Half. "would be in complete shambles if I don't intervene in possibly the most valuable aspect of hero society! I could be severely reprimanded, my abilities doubted. The Symbol of Peace would be under fire!"

"I don't think you understand the fact that you don't have a choice." The voice answered again. I could see the lawyer raise his hand to quiet him.

"My partner here is correct. Our agreement clearly outlined in the contract say-"

"To hell with the damn contract!"

"All Might, are you failing to think about all the citizens that rely on you if we release the truth-"

"I don't CARE about the citizens, I stopped genuinely caring about them a long time ago. If people die because I fail to save them due to your attacks then so be it. When I was a teenager, running around saving people fulfilled me but I'm older now and I've learned self-preservation. If it's between my life and reputation and other people, I'll choose my self every damn time. Plus being the Symbol of Peace pays well and I don't plan on giving that up all that soon." He said. I was completely shocked. It was one thing for a man to be blackmailed because he knows people rely on him as the Symbol of Peace, it was morally gray sure, but it was still a world away from the legendary hero to not care about anyone but himself. The other hidden man snickered viciously.

"Well would you look at that, the Symbol of Peace is actually the pinnacle of corruption AND selfishness. I'm not judging though, I'm a villain after all." He said.

"So you understand why I can't allow this to happen." All Might responded arrogantly, acting as if he was far superior to the villain despite essentially agreeing with him. I rolled my eyes. 

At least I would if ladybugs could roll their eyes...do they? I mean probably not. 

I imagined rolling my eyes.

"Unfortunately you don't have much of a choice in the matter." All Might took a step forward angrily but the lawyer calmly held up a hand. "Watch yourself, All Might. Not only could my friends here take you in your freshly weakened state-"

"How do you know about that?" He spat. 

"We have sources." He said, the smirk in his voice evident. "Anyways as I was saying you really wouldn't want us to release it all to the press. Imagine how your reputation would be if the LOV released hard evidence showing that you regularly coerced poor women into sex. Even allowing your hero friends to have their way with them. Sometimes violent. Paying struggling women, sometimes single mothers and brutally having sex with them?" All Might grimaced.

"And that's not even the worst of it, is it All Might? Because you had a special friend who would request the underage teenagers of these women to have his way with and you...sometimes indulged. 16 year olds All Might. And with that kind of history you're working at a high school? Tsk, tsk, All Might." He said in a detached tone. "You're worse than all of us." He said with a hint of amusement.  

"We have the video of you and Inko Midoriya." My blood ran cold at the mention of my mother's name. "You start with negotiating the price of sex with her, do it, and then you realize she has a son from a portrait on the wall and you ask for him too. Saying your friend would love him. She gets mad at you and well you get the picture..."  The familiar voice said in a snarky tone. My eyes widened at the thought. All Might coerced my mom into sex and...killed her.

My mind fogged completely, I could barely process what I was hearing. All Might truly was evil.

"Enough. I understand." He whispered, having completely paled. "I won't be in your way." He said defeated. 

"Pedophile." The man who had yet to speak muttered, slightly loud enough for everyone to hear. 

All Might lunged at him and grabbed him by the collar pulling into the light. "Watch your mouth-" The rest of the word faded away thought as I stared heartbroken at the face in the light. Dabi. The man who was supposed to have my back, who boasted that we were family, who I viewed as a brother knew all along who killed my mother and how she died. A grey hand was placed on All Might's wrist, all fingers wrapped around but one. Shigaraki. That crusty bitch

The two of them used me. Stringing me along for their benefit when in reality I didn't even have a reason to have became a villain. Everything from the fact that they had been emotionally manipulating someone who was vulnerable after having lost their mother to the fact that I had been betraying everyone around me for them swirled around my head. I was completely alone in this world which meant that I didn't have ties to anyone

Not anymore.