[13: pt. 2]

My mind, for once in quite a few days was completely clear. I transformed into my normal self and all of the men turned to me shocked. They didn't have long to process the surprising invasion though. I was pissed. I tackled All Might. My childhood hero turned nemesis. With every ounce of power in my body we crashed out of the little office.

"I'm supposed to be frightened by a child?!" He sneered as I finally chucked him across the field. He only tumbled a bit away before quickly regaining his footing. "You're outmatched, son. You're an amateur and I'm a pro." I smirked.

"See that's where you're wrong, All Might. We're actually evenly matched." I came at him with a strong punch and he easily flew out of the way, sending his own punch into my back. He tried to land another hit but I fell to the ground and slid in between his legs, popping up behind him. He swung a dangerous fist backwards at me which sent me flying off to the side. Almost instantly I was back on my feet with a crooked grin. I lunged at him, kicking him roughly in the gut before he grabbed my foot, lifted me in the air, and smashed me into the ground in front of him. I struggled to get my feet out of his hands and then started running at top speed toward the gym building.

"Running away, son? Bad move." He flew after me, both of us smashing through the wall. He began a barrage of punches at me which I missed by narrow margins. I landed one in his gut before it was returned with his own powerful blow. In all honesty, all though we had the same percentage of his quirk he was far more skilled in combat as he had far more experience but my ultimate plan took this into account. As we fought (more like I evaded most of hits and he landed some blows; I was just trying to hold out, I had given up on landing hits as it served to waste energy and I couldn't keep up with his experienced dexterity) he became more annoyed and I became more angry. I didn't show it though, my face remained holding a taunting smirk. Learned to smile through anything from the best I guess. I thought as I looked at All Might's confident smile. It had faded a bit I noticed as we continued to fight. Or maybe my perception of him had just completely changed and any remaining awe I had when I looked at him was seeping out the longer I fought him.

I smiled harder as I realized I had won, my eyes alight with crazed victory.

"Sure you can keep this up, old man?"

"I am the Symbol of Peace." He said through his gritted teeth. "Of course I-" Without him realizing, I had sped up the pace, no longer evading but punching back. He was gradually being backed towards a wall, my hits growing more powerful.

"Do you know what my quirk is, All Might?" I yelled over the sound of wind whipping around us due to the use of our quirks.

"It's simple." He said, blood leaking out of his mouth as he spoke. "A strength quirk fueled by green lightning." I chuckled darkly.

"No, All Might. I have dozens of quirks, not including the one I was born with. I'll just go over my favorites though."

"What-?"

"A few of my smaller quirks: blades, vines, rash," I brought out my blades and stabbed him quickly, giggling a bit as I did. My curly hair transformed into a mess of thorny vines and also stabbed at him. Lastly I slapped his face with the hand that wasn't currently punching at him at top speed. It left a red rash on his face that while in the current predicament seemed minor if I kept it up with infecting different parts of his body repeatedly it would become unbearable I learned.