[6]

Time Skip

"Today you will be working in teams of your choice. 4 on each. You have two minutes or I choose." Everyone scrambled amongst their friend groups. Kiri threw his arm around my shoulder immediately claiming me on his team. I smiled up at him and he gave me a cheeky wink.

"Sharky boy!"

"Yo Kamibro, what's up? Wanna join?"

"Hell yeah." He gave me a smile and waved. "Hello electric sister from another mister." He said, lightly punching my arm. While our the electric nature of our quirks made them similar on the purpose there were key differences. Mine was elemental in nature meaning that it couldn't be harnessed or manipulated like Kaminari's. My weakness was that using too high of a voltage caused me to go into a sort of frenzy. My heartbeat sped up, my breathing quickened, my head spun, it was like having a strong prolonged panic attack but theoretically I could still use my quirk it just got significantly difficult to stay focused and upright. Additionally, my lightning came from my chest and his was funneled through his hands. "I brought, Mr. Scowl along too. He's strong and cool so I thought he'd be a nice addition despite his attitude." Kacchan began to walk over to Kaminari.

"Where's our team, Pikachu Wannabe?" He pointed at us. I could feel Kiri tense, his arm still slung over my shoulder became more protective rather than casual. He looked down at me with eyes asking if I was alright. I smiled at him to reassure him. Kacchan glanced at us and rolled his eyes.

"Hey Bakubro." Kiri said, waving.

"Deku??? What the hell, Dunce Face, I wanted to fucking win today." He growled.

"Need I remind you that I beat you in our last exercise against each other, Kacchan?" I said with a smirk. Kaminari looked between the three of us awkwardly. Kirishima merely laughed.

"Time's up." Mr. Aizawa said, tiredly.

"Tch." Kacchan rolled his eyes at not being able to escape our team.

"The exercise is simple. You'll be playing capture the flag: quirk edition. The five teams will compete to capture the most amount of enemy teams' flags .The first team to have three flags, all inside of their home base simultaneously, win. You can always recapture a lost flag and can technically win even if you lose your own flag. However, the specially designed fabric returns to its originally assigned base after 5 minutes. if it's not within any base. This exercise will force you to use your multitasking abilities to fight off multiple enemies at once while also working cohesively as a team to achieve a goal. Strategy and taking advantage of the available quirks are highly important." We all quickly went into our respective sturdy treehouses, a red flag standing in the middle. A giant red flag for this group? Fitting. 

"Ok we gotta come up with a strategy fast guys." I said.

"Simple, just shut the hell up and stay out of my way. I'll win this." Kacchan said, adjusting his costume.

"Maybe we could sneak up and double shock idle teams. You know, Electric bolt and lightning strike style. Kirishima could defend." He said.

"Is that enough protection? I mean I figure other teams won't value their own flag as much as in normal capture the flag as the game is very possible to win without it. We should split evenly as other teams will probably have strong attacks." Kirishima said. 

What Makes A Traitorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें