Chapter 3

Anaya POV:

By the time second period rolled by, I was still fuming, How dare he walk away from me. If he didn't want a peer guidance counselor then he can go straight to the principal and have a talk with him. How dare he try to threaten me? By now the news of Caden King returning back to finish his senior year had spread like wildfire.

Gossips were flying around and girls especially were having a field day gushing about how hot Caden had gotten in prison. That alone had me rolling my eyes so hard. I get the guy was hot as sin but too bad he had the personality of a caveman. Bad personality trumps hot looks any day. Making my way to AP calculus, I rushed to find a seat. Stacey was sitting around the middle of the class already and upon seeing me she frantically waved me over.

Letting my binder and books fall on the desk with a loud thump, I slumped down on the chair with a scowl on my face.

"Uh oh. Trouble babe?" Lifting my eyes long enough to give Stacey a blank look, I went back to scowling at the desk in front of me.

"His a pain Stace and so so rude. God, I just want to rip his hair right off his head." I want to throw my hands in the air and run around the room screaming at the top of my voice. I like order and control and 5 minutes with Caden King and I was ready to throw in the towel and say goodbye to my precious president title. I was used to following the rules and living life according to my planner. I just met him once and I was late for class for the first time in my life and Caden had left me speechless. In Caden's presence, I somehow turned into a mumbling fool.

"But there's no denying that the guy's hot Ana." I whipped my head towards my friend so fast, I'm pretty sure I strained my neck. I could feel my breakfast wanting to make an appearance as I took in the dreamy look on Stacey's face.

"Okay one. That's just gross and two. You're dating my brother woman!" Slapping her arm lightly I started organizing my calculus notes.

"Oh come on, I love Brandon with all my heart but I do appreciate a good face and body." Giving me a pointed look she sat up straight just as the teacher made his way inside the classroom. Sighing I looked in front, giving my 100 percent attention to what was being taught and not to a certain boy with dark eyes.

*******************************************************************

If you think I was angry in the morning, well I am downright fuming right now. I was pulled out of my fourth period and called to the principal's office where I was informed that Caden had skipped his second and fourth period lessons. I've been appointed to troublemakers in the past as their peer counselor but I never had so many rules and expectations as my current one. I was very nicely informed by the principal that I had to:

1. Keep Caden out of trouble at all times. Not just in school but also outside.

2. Make sure Caden attends all classes on time.

3. Make sure Caden keeps up with all the classes and passes with flying colors.

So far, he has broken all three of the rules and I was out for blood at this point. I wasn't anyone's personal assistant. When I had refused to take up the job of babysitting Caden, Mr. Stevenson had oh so smartly put forth the idea of changing the club president again making me put my head down and accept the offer. I help Caden and in return I get to keep my position and a shining portfolio for college.

It was lunch so Caden is most likely to be in the cafeteria. Opening the cafeteria doors, I looked around trying to spot a certain boy who was currently proving to be the bane of my existence.

The cafeteria was buzzing as it always does during lunch period. Frowning I made my way towards where I knew Stacey would be when I couldn't spot the certain dark haired boy around.