Chapter 7

Anaya POV:

Stacey and I had decided to go to Sandy's together around 8. It was Friday so we didn't have to worry about staying out late due to it being a school night. Arriving home, I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink. Noticing a note on the kitchen counter, I walked towards it.

Working the night shift. Either cook something or order takeout. Love, mum and dad.

Sighing, I grabbed some chocolate bars from the fridge and walked up to my room. Slipping inside, I put away my things neatly and opened one of the chocolate bars. Deciding I had plenty of time to kill before I had to start getting ready, I opened my laptop to look for a good movie. I could finish my assignments in the weekend. With that, I settled on my bed and logged into my Netflix.

****************************************************************

By the time the movie had ended it was already starting to get dark outside. Looking at my phone, the time read 7 pm. Deciding it was time to start getting ready, I walked into my bathroom and stripped off my clothes. My eyes fell on my arms. Lifting my fingers, I lightly traced the dark marks. Shaking my head, I dropped my hands and stepped into the shower.

Wrapping a towel around myself, I walked out heading towards my closet. Tracing my finger on the rows of clothes, I decided on light pink form fitting top and black striped short skirt. The top I had chosen was long sleeved so the bruises on my arms would be hidden. Dropping the towel, I slipped into a matching pair of black lacey panties and bra. Putting on the clothes I had chosen, I started work on my hair. Freeing it from the bun on top of my head, I let my long hair fall down my back in its natural curls. Deciding to leave it open, I put on some makeup that consisted of eyeliner, mascara and my shiny pink lip gloss.

Feeling satisfied with my look, I walked back into my closet and brought out my black thigh high boots. Quickly putting it on, I grabbed small side bag and stood in front of the mirror. Stacey would approve.

Just as I was grabbing my phone and money, the doorbell rang

Just as I was grabbing my phone and money, the doorbell rang. Rushing downstairs, I swung open the door.

"Wow babe... you clean up nice." Looking me over she gave me a look of approval. Grabbing my keys from the table, I walked out and shut the door behind me. Stacey was wearing a lacey black dress and a pair of sliver heals. Her shoulder length blonde hair was styled into light curls.

"You look gorgeous Stace." Smiling she twirled and gave me a slight bow making me laugh out loud.

"Let's go party!" Screaming, she linked her arm with mine and pulled me along.

****************************************************************

Sandy's was buzzing with people. Fridays especially were always busy. Entering, I saw a number of students from school. Waving at a few of them, I trailed behind Stacey and let her drag me towards the bar. Taking a seat at one of the stools at the bar, I looked around. Everyone was busy dancing and enjoying.