New Book

Please check out my new book.... 

Synopsis is down below.... 

***********************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************

"Why are you doing this to me?" Begging, I looked him in the eye, hoping to see some type of sympathy, some compassion but... nothing. All I saw was a man full of anger and hate.

"Your tears don't make a difference to me, Ms. Davis. In fact, it gets me off; to see you in pain." He chuckled harshly, making my breath hitch, but he wasn't done. Oh, far from it. Pushing my back harshly against the glass window of the office, Darien trapped me with his body, making my eyes widen in fear, "But you know what will give me the most pleasure?" Questioning, his hold on me tightened to the point where it was starting to become unbearable. "I'll get the most pleasure in seeing you break for me..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayla Davis

She has been hiding the scars of her past for years now. Four years ago, Ayla's entire world came crashing down. Leaving everything behind, she set to start a fresh when her past came knocking back into her present in the form of Darien Sloane...

Darien Sloane

He is the sole Heir to a Multimillion Dollar Business Empire. He has been after one thing for four years; revenge. His hate for the Davis family has been fueled by years of fire and anguish. When an opportunity to extinguish years of pain presents itself, Darien takes it with open arms.

They're worlds apart, yet both of them find themselves trapped in a web of revenge, deceit, pain and lies where;

She will do anything to let her past be in the past.

And he will do everything in his power to see her break...

*******************************************************************************************

Please give it a try.... 

Few chapters are already up!