Chapter 32

- Disclaimer Alert-

- Disclaimer Alert-

**Mature Content**

*********

Anaya POV:

"Do you want to come in?" I questioned, turning my head to the side to face Caden when his car came to a stop in front of my house. I knew Brandon was still at the party and my parents were working the night shift. Eyeing him through my lashes, I couldn't help the flush that crept up my neck and on to my cheeks. Images of Caden and I in the backseat of his car flashed in my head.

The way I had rocked on his lap...

How his hands had felt on me...

The words he had whispered in my ear...

'Come for me...'

Gulping, I looked away from his dark eyes, avoiding eye contact altogether. What had possessed me in that moment was still a question that was floating around in my head but all I knew was that when it came to Caden, all bets were off. With him, I was someone I couldn't even recognize and I still didn't quite know if that was a good thing or not.

"You sure?" Caden's voice had me snapping out of my thoughts as my head snapped to his.

"Um... yeah, no one is home."

The words tumbled out of my lips before I could even stop them. Why had I just said that? It sounded as if I was hinting on something. Caden eyed me intently; his eyes trailing over my body ever so slowly before he switched off the ignition and pushed open his side of the door. Letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

God, why was I acting as if it was the first time Caden would be alone with me?

Get a grip, Anaya.

Mentally scolding myself, I got out of the car. Caden stood outside, patiently waiting for me. By the looks of it; he was most probably giving me time to get myself together. And for that, I was thankful.