PART 171-180💌

171.

Tae’s tears kept on falling as soon as Bogum told him what happened.

“I promised Captain that I won’t tell anyone & you but my conscience can’t take it anymore.”

“He’s the one you should thank. He did not receive his promotion cuz he ran away to save you.”

Tae covered his mouth as soon as he started to bawl.

He doesn’t know what to feel and even what to think. His thoughts were so scattered and his heart was beating so fast.

It hurts so much to think that he thought he never cared but it turns our he’s still there.

“W-Where is he?” Tae asked, calming himself down. “He’s in his office—“

As soon as that, he immediately stood up and ran away — towards the place where Jungkook is always staying.

He bit his lip, trying to to cry again. He doesn’t want him to see that he’s crying.

But as soon as he opened the door, Jungkook was facing his back, and immediately turned when he heard the door opened.

His wounds on his face were still visible, his bandage on his arm and elbow are still there. He looks so injured.

And that made Tae burst in tears.

“Why are you here? You should be resting—“

“Isn’t that what I’m supposed to tell you?”

Jungkook was taken aback by his words. He froze on his place. Tae grabbed the pillow on the side and threw it to Jungkook.

“I hate you so much!” He cried in anger.

Jungkook did not respond, he probably deserved this for what he did to him last week.

“I hate you for still caring, I hate you for saving me, I hate you for messing up with my feelings, I hate you because I still like you even thought you hurt me!”

Tae did not care about all the words that he just said. He was in rage, he’s furious. But at the same time, his heart was aching.

He wanted to shout at him, he wanted to kick him and throw him off a bridge.

But seeing Jungkook with all those wounds, made his heart weak.

He immediately went towards his and cupped his face, checking his wounds.

“Are you okay? Does it still hurt?” Jungkook can feel the coldness and shaking of Tae’s hand. His eyes we’re full of worries.

He checked his arm. “Who did this to you? They’re so mean.”

He was speaking in between his cries. He knelt down and lifted the end of Jungkook’s pants a bit to see his knee.

“You don’t look okay, you have so many wounds—“ Tae was taken aback when he saw Jungkook unconsciously and fondly smiling at him.

His heart jumped.

“Why are you smiling?! Do you think it’s funny?! I’m worried and you’re just gonna smile?!” Tae angrily said and stood up.

He furiously wiped his tears. “You know what? You—“

“I’m sorry.”

He was cut off by his words. He did not expect him to say that.

“I’m sorry for what I did last week. I never meant any of those. I was just really stressed and pressured that day so maybe I vented it on you. I’m really sorry.”