PART 411-420💌

411.

Tae hopped out of his bed, feeling a bit overwhelmed at the touch of the soft foam, and soft blankets.

He went straight to the bathroom inside his room, he's glad he that he can still remember the modern styles.

Going towards the sink, he washed his face.

Applying some soap on his hands before rubbing them together, and spreading them in his face.

He closed his eyes as he wash his face with water to remove the soap.

As he finished, he turned off the faucet and grabbed the towel beside him.

His eyes hurt a bit, maybe because he cried so much.

He then remembered that he was stabbed on that dream, having three injuries in total.

He quickly looked down as he lift up his shirt to check his abdomen.

It was clear, he has no injuries.

He slowly dropped the hem of his shirt to cover back his abdomen.

He sighed and laughed to himself saddly, "Maybe its just really a dream."

He wiped his face with the towel to dry it.

But as he got a glimpse of himself into the mirror, he saw something.

A very familiar necklace was around his neck, it flaunted it beauty as the ray of the sun from the window above hit it.

Tae unconsciously dropped the towel, he's shocked.

His mouth flung onto his mouth, covering it as a tear fell down his cheeks.

It was THAT necklace.

That necklace who'll forever have a place in his heart. Even if its just a simple accessory, it meant a lot to him now.

Because it was Jungkook who gave him that.

Sobs came out from his mouth as he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

"Its wasn't a dream..."

412.

[ TIME SKIP CUZ IM EXCITED ]

413.

Taerin didn't know why his hyung is so quiet in the whole ride towards their university.

Usually, he stays in the passenger seat beside the driver's. It was their aunt who's taking care of them now because both their parents were dead.

He usually play music out loud.

And sometimes he sings along with the music. He's also the one to wake up everyone's spirits in the morning.

But now, Taehyung sat in the passenger's seat at the back and he's just quiet as he watch the way they're passing by.