PART 281-290💌

281.

282

282.

Tae suddenly jumped in surprise, even tho there’s nothing to be surprised about.

Its just Bogum greeting him, what about it? “Hi.”

He was behind Tae, but he thought it was funny since Tae isn’t facing him back.

“Hello.” His voice was shaky. He looked nervous?

“My wound is fine. I put a wrap on it.” Bogum said, while trying to find an angle to see Tae’s face.

“Good. Continue to cure it.” Tae said and went outside their room. It was 4 in the morning, just an hour before their morning cal.

Bogum followed him.

“Are you okay?” He asked. “Yes.”

“Where are you going?” , “Here.”

“Why aren’t you looking at me?”

With that question, Tae couldn’t find an answer. He knew the answer tho, its just that he doesn’t know how to answer.

“O-Of-course not! Why would I?”

“Then why aren’t you looking at me?”

Tae cursed himself mentally. He should’ve been more careful, he should’ve not went out yesterday, and the incident wouldn’t happen.

“That’s nonesense.”

“Look at me.” Bogum said, Tae was just standing frozen.

Tae gathered all his courage and faced him, they immediately met gazes and within just 0.5 seconds, Tae looked away.

He remembered it again.

Bogum giggled. “Are you still thinking about the kiss?”

Tae’s face became even red. “No! Shut up.”

Their trainings started, it was a normal day for all of them. Until in the noon, an announcement was heard.

“The president announced the arrival of American military soldiers. They’ll pay a visit, so gather yourselves as we go to the plaza.”