PART 401-410💌

401.

After they have a talk about the plan, they started dividing people into groups so that it would be easier to do their plans at the sane time.

“We need one more sniper,” Lieutenant Lee said, counting all the people on his group.

“We don’t have any sniper left.”

Jungkook said, also feeling a bit worried by the lack of people.

“I volunteer.” Tae spoke, and Jungkook’s eyes bawled.

“Are you sure? You don’t look so well.” Lt. Lee said, trying not to sound offensive.

“A sniper only stays in 1 place to aim for their target. They rarely run or do anything other than aiming. And I really wanted to help, so I think that’s the least I can do.”

Tae anxiously said, he didn’t want to be a burden in their team.

Sergeant Kim agreed.

“Don’t worry sir. I’ve seen him in trainings, he has the potential to be a sniper.” He said.

Lt. Lee nodded, knowing that Tae has a point. “Okay, you’re on my team—“

“He’s mine.” Jungkook spoke, but he realized it.

“I-I mean he’s on my side, let’s exchange snipers.”

Tae lowkey looked away, hiding his flustered face.

Lt. Jung shook his head, “Captain, everything’s planned already. We can’t just exchange people like that.”

“But—“ Jungkook tried to speak again, but Tae insisted.

“It’s okay Captain, I can handle myself.”

Jungkook wanted to complain, but Tae looked at him in the eye to say that he doesn’t have to worry.

And Jungkook couldn’t do anything anymore but sigh. “Fine.”

They talked a little bit to clarify everything.

“We need to get to the Capital and save the prostitutes before the sun rise. I heard they’re gonna kill them at 6 or 7.”

Lieutenant said, “My side is on the people, yours is on the president. I hope we’re all clear now.”

Jungkook spoke, and they all agreed.

Its probably around 12 in the morning now, and they need to start walking now if they want to save those prostitutes.

“Let’s prepare for 10 minutes, then we’ll go.”

Everyone did their business, some did all their rituals thinking that it might help them.

But Jungkook, he signaled Tae behind the huge tree, the trunk enough to hide them from everyone, and only the moon can see them.

Tae arrived behind, seeing Jungkook look so troubled.

“Hey, its okay. I’ll be fine.” Tae cupped his cheeks to cheer him up.

Jungkook looks like he’s hesitating, but he said fuck it.

He held Tae’s hand from his cheeks and kissed the back of it.

“Hyung...I just wanted to do something before we go.”

Tae felt curious, and nervous at the same time.

“What is it?”

Jungkook pulled something from his pocket, Tae couldn’t actually see because it was dark.