PART 301-310💌

301.

Tae just finished having breakfast until a fuss got him so curious about.

His fellow soldiers are talking about something since awhile ago, and he couldn’t help but to ask about the issue.

“What’s going on?” He asked one of his teammates.

“Lieutenant Lee is leaving. He got fired from handling this camp because of disobeying the camp rules.”

Lieutenant Lee was one of the longest facilitator of this camp, he’s been serving here for 17 years already, so how can he get fired for doing something against the rules?

“What rules did he violate?”

“Isn’t he the one who let us out yesterday? They say that was the reason.”

Tae nodded and tried to calculate things. Lieutenant Lee would never do such things without any orders from someone who’s higher than him.

He saw Seokjin sitting on the corner, staring on the blank space. He looks so lost in his thoughts that he did not even noticed that Taehyung was standing in front of him.

“Hyung?” Tae waved his hand in front of Seokjin to get his attention. The elder flinched.

“Oh...hey Tae.” Jin greeted as Tae sat beside him. “What are you thinking?”

Tae asked, but Seokjin looked away. “Nothing.” He simply said. But of course, as a graduated lawyer, Tae knew that its not just nothing.

“It doesn’t look like its just nothing.”

“Tell me, I’ll listen.” Tae encouraged, he felt like he had to ask Seokjin about it.

The elder sighed, “I was thinking about what I heard...”

Tae’s ears rose at the topic, this kind of mysteries are driving him crazy. “What is it?”

[ FLASHBACK ]

“Captain Walker, you we’re looking for me?” Lt. Lee saluted as he entered Hugo’s office.

The new Captain gave him an inspecting look, then sighed. He seemed frustrated.

“I just wanted to ask you why you let the trainees out yesterday?”

He was standing behind his desk with his arms crossed.

While on the other hand, Lee was surprised at the question. “Pardon, sir?” He asked, not believing what he heard.

“I was on the other camp for inspection when a staff here reported that the trainees we’re out even tho its not yet weekends. Mind explaining that?”

The Lieutenant was so confused at his words that he couldn’t even process what he was going to say.

“S-Sir, you we’re the one who asked me to let the trainees on rest.” Hugo raised a brow.

“Excuse me?”

Hugo said, he also got confused at what Lieutenant said. “I never asked you to do it?”

“But sir, you sent me a letter yesterday stating about that matter. So I immediately sent a staff to announce it in the camp.”

Silence reigned on the room, but there was still confusion.

Hugo sat on the chair, trying to process things in his mind. “So you’re saying that I sent you a letter ordering about letting the trainees rest?”

“Yes sir.” And with his answer, Hugo got more confused.

“But I never sent you a letter?”