A new chance

"I activate lord Gaia the fierce knight's ability and special summon it in atk position,"

He lifted his card in the air and a knight riding a dragon with blue and red armour appeared in front of a white semi blue dragon.

His opponent smiled and laughed, "Seriously. Come on, you can't beat my dark armed dragon with that piece of crap."

Dark Armed Dragon
Lvl 7
Atk: 2800
Def: 1000

Lord Gaia the fierce knight
Lvl 7
Atk: 2300
Def: 2100

Y/N smirk, and declared, "Who says I am done. I cast a field spell, Galloping Gaia!!"

The whole field turned into the battlefield as Y/N's deck glowed.

???: *scoff* that's not gonna do anything to me
Y/N: I reveal Gaia the fierce knight in my hands and take Red-eyes black dragon from my deck to my hand. Now I cast!!!!

The whole battlefield rumbled as a portal with rainbow colours swirling appears, sucking both dragons into it. And then a dragon's claw with armour came out of the portal.

???: don't tell me...
Y/N: Polymerization!!! I fuse lord Gaia and red-eyes to fusion summon, Red-Eyes Slash Dragon!!

The new dragon flew out of the portal, it's eyes glinted with red light as its purple body is covered with black amour.

Y/N: Now, I cast an equip spell, United We Stand!! My Red-Eyes gain 800 atk and def.
Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
Atk: 2800-3600
Defence: 2400-3200

Y/N: Now, Red-Eyes, dark slash!! His effect activates when he attacks. I can equip a warrior monster in my GY and I choose, lord Gaia!! If I do that, Red-Eyes gain 200 Atk Power!!

Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
Atk: 3400-3600
Def: 3200

???: Bro why does this feel so underwhelming? Seriously man! Get a better card!

Y/N: Hey!!! I can't help it!! At least it has more attack than YOUR DRAGON! COME ON!! My Dragon, beat his ass straight to...I don't know where, but just do it!

Red-Eyes Slash dragon flew towards dark armed dragon with supersonic speed and charges at it.

???: My dragon, no!!!

Dark Armed Dragon got clawed, and the impact blew the remaining of the opponent's life points away.
???: 0000
Y/N: 0100

Y/N: Good game

???: Yeah you too

They shook hands as Y/N exited his local shop. But as he walked out, he saw a group of taller boys at the bicycle standing near the shop

???: still playing cards eh

One of them said, the other one grabbed him and one took his bag, they rummaged through his bag and took out his Solo leveling manga book and tore it.
Y/N: Noooo!!! My book.
Tears fell out of his eyes as he watched the bullies grabbing items from his bags like it's a claw machine until they took his prized cards.

Y/N: Red-Eyes!!!!!

They started smiling, as if enjoying to see him suffer.

???: Oh, so this is your card eh? now say goodbye.

He was about to tear it until a figure appeared and landed a roundhouse kick at them. Seeing one of their friends get knocked out, the rest of them ran away screaming. As Y/N looked up and saw a familiar face.

Y/N: Is that Sung Jin Woo?......

He then fainted on the ground. As he woke up, he saw himself at a dueling arena. A figure walked in. He was dressed in a dark jacket, wearing a light grey t-shirt.

???: So you are Y/N right?

Taking a good look at the person's face, his jaw dropped. He took his torn manga and referred it to his face.
Y/N: Yeah, you are the shadow monarch Sung Jin Woo? But it's impossible...
He was shivering out of excitement, but the figure shocked his head.
???: I am the shadow god, Name is Erubus. I took this form after reading the manga. I see that you are quite a duelist. Duel me.
Y/N: oh, a god. That means you must be good. But why me.
???: win the battle and I will tell you.
He turned on his duel disk.

As he shook his right hand, his duel disk appeared from mist, the duel disk was shaped to a sharp point, definitely much smaller and efficient to a normal duel disk. It also has a different colour, dark blue. His eyes became semi purple and he looked so intimidating all of the sudden.

Y/N: Sure
Y/N also turn on his duel disk
Both: duel!!!