Keith the mage

Previously,
Tom and Y/N teamed up as allies as Tom ended his match with an old rival, Kai.

Y/N walked to Keith, who was at 2 decks in his hands.

Y/N: How do you have two decks?

Keith quickly kept one of them upon hearing Y/N's voice. He turned behind smiling and scratching his head.

Keith: Hehe, that's just another random deck.

Y/N: Are you sure?
Y/N used his aura on Keith. However, it didn't affect him. All of the sudden, Keith's aura turned purple and his right eye was light purple and his avatar changed. It was....

Keith: Huh, you managed to figure it out...
Y/N's face turned back to normal as he smiled.

Y/N: So that's your true power. Mage.
Keith: Hmmm, same to you monarch.....

Host: It's time for the other match. Keith!!! VS OUR BEST Captain of obelisk team 2.... Yuki!

Yuki and Keith walked up the stage as Y/N came back, being surprised.

Jake: What is it Y/N?

Y/N: Eh Nothing...

Jake's expressions changed, but turned back to the match.

Host: Time for the final match for ROUND 1!!! So sad, slifer's other team got wiped out. So now in order for the slifer class to win, this team has to do it!!

Keith looked at his opponent and smiled.

Keith: let's have a good duel shall we.

Yuki: Sure. But however, you are going down. My obelisk will wipe you out.

Keith just smiled, and said nothing. His eyes focused.

Keith: May the best duellist wins.

Yuki: whatever. I am going to cut that rubbish attitude of yours.

Both: DUEL

Keith: I start, I cast my spell card, dark magical circle.

The slifer team just stood there shocked. Even Jake couldn't say a word.

June: Is he using a dark magician deck??? But dark magicians are so rare.

Jake: It can't be, watch him first.

Yuki: so you are using a dark magician spell. Don't try to bluff me. I know only one person who has such a rare card.

Keith: Yeah right. It's effect. I look at my top 3 cards and reveal one dark magician related spell or monster. I reveal, Chaos form. Now I add it to my hand. Next I normal summon a dark magician's soul to add magician's salvation to my hand.

Each move he made, the more nervous the crowd becomes.

Host: Woah, so far, we are all wondering, does Keith really have dark magician? If he is you know what that means.

Keith: I cast Magician's salvation which sets one eternal soul down directly from my deck.

Yuki: Do all you want. Nothing is going to stop me from destroying you.

Keith: Oh really.....
His eyes turned dark purple as dark magic flowed out from his body, engulfing the whole field into darkness.

Keith: Now this is a shadow duel. I win, I take obelisk. You win, you take my deck. You can't refuse this can you.

His dark magic flows through Yuki. As confused as his greed led him to agreeing to the duel.

Meanwhile,