Last CHAPTER: The Classic Finisher.

Previously,
Y/N: Alright then!!! Greed! Attack!

Greed dashed towards Ss2 Goku at high speed with his whole armour.
Goku just stood there and smiled.

Tom: This is gonna hurt...

Present,
As Greed stood infront of Goku and went for an uppercut, Goku materialised and and appeared behind Greed just him to turn around immediately and slap Goku straight to the ground. At the same time, Tom got sent flying backwards as his life points took a drop.

Tom: 6500-1000/8000lp

Tom: I activate my monster's effect, when he is destroyed by battle, I can special summon a monster from my deck! And I choose Super Sayian 3 Goku!!!!!

Tom and Goku just stood there and got into a stance. Lightning revolved around them as a thunder strike them. Both of them yelled as they released heavy aura and both grew hair tremendously.

Super Sayian 3, GokuLevel: 8Attribute: LightType: WarriorAttack: 3500Defence: 2000Ability: If this monster is special summoned by the effect of "Super Sayian 2, Goku", you can add one card to from your deck to your hand and draw one card

Level: 8
Attribute: Light
Type: Warrior
Attack: 3500
Defence: 2000
Ability: If this monster is special summoned by the effect of "Super Sayian 2, Goku", you can add one card to from your deck to your hand and draw one card. If this monster is special summoned on your opponent's turn, on your next standby phase, increase this monster's attack by double.

Y/N: I end my turn. Not bad. You can hold for this long.

Tom just stood there in his super sayian 3 form. He looked up and said to him.

Tom: 1000/8000lp,
Y/N: 4700/8000lp

Tom: It now comes to an end. I...DRAW!!!!!

Tom yelled as another yellow beam strike him, he yelled even further as his hair turned black and his body grew red hair, only revealing his chest.

Tom: Stand by phase. I activate the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Your monster all lose 600 atk.

Y/N: No chain.
Greed: 2500-1900 atk
Beru: 3500- 2900 atk

Tom: I now activate the ability of Super Sayian 3 Goku!!

Y/N: Stop there, I negate it by using the effect of Beru!! I send a shadow monster from my deck to the grave. I send Igris to the grave and his effect activates to send another shadow monster to the grave.

Tom: Well then, I activate Sensu Bean!! I recover all my life points by Banishing a Goku monster on my field. Now I activate the effect of Super Sayian 4 Goku from my deck!! If a Goku is banished or destroyed by card effect, send it to the grave instead and special summon this card from your hand.

Tom: 8000/8000lp

Y/N: So this is the card you chose. Heh, good luck.