ROUND 3: Speed duel, TAG TEAM

Previously,
Kaiba ended the match with his final blow which ended the match. Now 4 teams left on the field.
Present,
Y/N: Now we are left with 4 now. What do you think we are going to do now Erebus?

He looked the Erebus who was deep in thought. His eyes as dark at night.

Erebus: Hmmm, probably some type of duel now.

Y/N looked back to the front and started wondering as a huge BOOM startled him. The competitors all look up and saw Zeus on the field. He smiled and then snapped his fingers.
The whole field changed as two pillars rose from the ground on each side of the stadium.

Zeus: NOW ITS TIME FOR THE SECOND ROUND!!! TAG TEAM SPEED DUEL!!

The whole stadium cheered with some whistling, which could be heard. The crowd quieten as Zeus raised his hand.

Zeus: THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, THE GOD REPRESENTATIVE OF EACH COMPETITOR WILL CRAFT A SPEED DUEL DECK BASED ON THE PREVIOUS DUELS THE COMPETITORS HAD BEFORE UNLOCKING THEIR MASTER DECK.

Erebus smiled after hearing the first rule and opened hand which summoned a deck.

Zeus: NEXT THE COMPETITOR WILL CHOOSE A SKILL BASED ON THE SKILL BOOK I AM GOING TO SENT TO THEM NOW. THIS SKILL CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED ONCE PER DUEL.

Y/N: System, open skill book.

[System]
Skill book opened...
1. Beat down
Allows your level 5 or above monsters get 300 attack power.
.
.
.

Y/N scrolled down while looking at the deck Erebus has chosen for him.
[System]
Skill chosen...

After all of the competitors gotten ready for the duel, Zeus grabbed a wheel with four of their faces on it and spun it.

Zeus: WHEEL STOP!

The wheel stopped as two faces hit two arrows. Tom's and Y/N. Both of them looked at each other and smirked.

Both: They are going down.
As both pairs got onto the pillar, Zeus cleared his voice and yelled into the mike.

Zeus: NOW LETS BEGIN! 3...

Stadium: 2, 1,

Zeus: SPEED DUEL!!!

Tom: I will start, I activate dragon shrine and send Alexander dragon and keeper of the shrine to the graveyard. I normal summon maiden of blue-eyes to the field and set 1. End.

Tom and Y/N: 8000 lp

Kai: I draw and normal summon elemental hero stratos and use its effect to add Elemental hero avian to my hand. I activate polymerization to fuse Elemental hero avian and Elemental hero Burstinatrix to fusion summon. ELEMENTAL HERO FLAME WINGMAN. Set one and eliminate that stupid monster. You think that the set card can fool me? I attack!!