Kamish, the shadow dragon

Previously,
Tom: draw your last pathetic card.

Y/N: Tom......kaiba

Y/N was breathing uncontrollably, his eyes colour was turning to purple. Tom clenched his fist as his full name was called out.

Y/N: my turn....DRAW!!!

Y/N drew the card as a shockwave blasted right out of it.

Y/N: I cast firstly, return of red-eyes effect! I summon back my red-eyes black dragon on the field.

Red-eyes black dragon appeared and roared at deep-eyes.

Atk:2400
Def:2100

Tom: heh, what can that piece of trash do to my dragon?

Y/N: I am not done yet. Next face down card, monster Reborn! I special summon red-eyes flare back to my field. And now, I cast SOUL CROSSING!!!

Tom granted his teeth as his deep-eyes was chosen, except that he still has one face down card that can protect him.

Y/N: I tribute 3 monsters to summon...descend from the sky, come to me. SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!

Other students stared at slifer in awe.

Y/N: Time for SLIFER'S.....

???: wait, don't do that, use me shadow lord.

The blank card in Y/N's hand starts to form into another card. His eyes shone with darkness as he raised the card up, Dark clouds started to appear. A black hole forms and sucks slifer into it.

Tom: what....?

The whole class was shocked, the Egyptian god just got sucked into a black hole.
Y/N:*cackle* As the shadow lord, my dragon comes from the shadows. Come back and serve me again from the dead. Overpower everything in this world. I special summon KAMISH, the ultimate shadow dragon!!!

A huge dark dragon came out of the black hole. It had purple lining around its body as it bows to Y/N. Tom took a step back and raised his duel disk arm up

Tom:Impossible...

Y/N: I activate Kamish first effect, I discard my whole hand. And all cards on your field are gone!

Y/N sent his monster reborn into the grave as Tom's set card was destroyed.
Tom grunted as Y/N raised his hand.
Y/N: end all existence in this duel kamish. Extinction!!!

Tom: Noooo

Tom:0/8000lp

Y/N won.

After the duel, Tom collapsed as the whole class ran to the stage. Y/N's eyes and aura turned back to normal.

Kieth: bro!! You won against the best in our class and even managed to call out two DIVINE monsters. But your Shadow dragon was really terrifying.
As they spoke, Tom walked to Y/N.
Tom: how did you know my sir name?
Y/N smiled and just answered.
Y/N: can tell by the way you talk and play.
All of the sudden, Jake passed a card to  Y/N.
Jake: Here this is for the person Slifer chose. Still kinda surprised with your kamish play. How did you get it, I have never seen that type of card before.

Y/N just laughed and took it out. At the same time, he took a look at the new Slifer jacket he had received, this time, Slifer's outline is bright red.

Y/N: it was given by a friend.

Jake: hm...ok.

[system]
Congratulations, you have beaten Tom Kaiba and leveled up!!
Received a rainbow pack!
Profile
Name: Y/N
Level up: lvl 5
Speed: ♾
Atk: ♾
Def: ♾
Skills: Miracle draw: when your lp is 2000 or lower, you can select what card to draw next.
           Shadow form: you become a lot more faster and powerful.
Items: duel disk, red-eyes deck, rainbow pack.