Red-eyes VS Blue-eyes

Y/N looked at Tom and sensed something powerful in his deck.

Y/N: I accept

Both duelists: Duel!

Tom: I start off by setting a monster and place two facedown cards on the field end.

Y/N: I was not expecting that.

He just smiled.

Y/N: my turn! Draw!

He looked at his hand and smiled.

Y/N: I cast!! Cards of the red stone. I will discard red-eyes black dragon from my hand and draw two cards. I will then send my red-eyes meteor dragon to the graveyard.

He looked at his cards and from a smile to a huge grin.

Y/N: I shall then normal summon!! The black stone of legend. I activate its ability to tribute itself to special summon red-eyes flare dragon from my deck! Next I shall shuffle my red-eyes black dragon from the graveyard to my deck.

Y/N: now I enter the battle phase to attack your set card!

The set card flipped open and to his horror.
Tom: Maiden of the blue-eyes! Her effect activates as I negate your attack and I special summon!!!

The whole place shakes as a dragon rose.

Tom: BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!

Y/N: oh no....

A huge dragon flew down straight from the sky upon hearing the scream of maiden.

Y/N: in main phase two, I will set 3 cards face down. End.

Tom smirked and drew his card and then raised it up.

Tom: Now I will cast!! Melody of the awakening dragon! I shall discard a card from my hand and special summon two dragon monsters with 3000 atk and 2500 def.

He then opened up a portal and two blue-eyes white dragons came out.

Tom: You are doomed my friend. I shall now normal summon! Another Maiden! Now I shall play polymerisation and fusion summon using my three blue-eyes! ULTIMATE NEO BLUE-EYES DRAGON!!! And I built the overlay system!!  xyz summon using both maiden of the blue-eyes! Fafinir!

The two maidens went into the gold light and a mechanical dragon came out of it. Two cannons came out of it and beams were going to come out of it.

Y/N: oh shit

Tom: I equip blue-eyes with this! Twin swords of flashing lights, Tryce!! Now blue-eyes can attack twice. Go ultimate blue-eyes! Neutron blast!
Ultimate blue-eyes raised out its mouth and a beam shot out, striking flare dragon down.

Y/N-5500/8000 lp

Tom: Before I do anything else, I cast 2 quick play spells, ego boost! go double attack.
Atk-4000-6000

Ultimate blue-eyes blast a ray of neutron blast at Y/N......

To be continued in the next chapter.........