Time to end this tournament: GO SHADOWS!!

Previously,
Kaiba played with the second ra member and eventually ended him and took the second match with style. But now is the final match.

Present,
Crowler: NOW AFTER THAT AMAZING MATCH WE JUST WINESSED, IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE FINAL MATCH, Y/N AGAINST GASTON!!! This match shall determine the result of this tournament.

Y/N took a breath in and opened his eyes. He cracked a few knuckles and walked on to the stage with cheers behind him. As he arrived at the stage, he looked up as the sky went dark. Gaston was up there too, but his face full of anger.

Gaston: I will get back what is mine...

Y/N: Sure come and get it.

Y/N then released all of his aura which shrouded the field with darkness. The crowd seemed quite shocked with the new dark arena while Gaston was shivering in fear.

Kaiba: That's his full strength?!!

Y/N: Now let's duel.
Gaston: LETS DUEL!!!

Gaston: I Begin first...I..I activate pot of extravagance and banish six to draw 2 of my excavated cards. Now I activate foolish burial to send salamangreat spiny to the grave and activate the ability of salamangreat gazelle to special summon it self to the field then I special summon salamangreat fowl to the field. Now I normal summon salamangreat foxy to the field to excavate 3 top 3 cards from my decks and add fusion of fire to my hand. Now since I have 3 salamangreat monsters on the field I can special summon beat biscon to the field in defence position.
Salamangreat gazelle: def 1000
Salamangreat fowl: def 200
Salamangreat foxy: Atk 1000
Salamangreat beat biscon: def 1000

Y/N: not bad a lot of monsters.

Gaston: if you are amazed by this, you will be blown away with this move. I use beat biscon and fowl to link 2 to link summon Salamangreat Balenyx to my link zone to get me Salamangreat Sanctuary and I will activate it. Now I activate fusio of fire to fuse my link monster and salamangreat foxy to fusion summon salamangreat violent chimera. I end.
Violent Chinera: 2800atk

Y/N: Draw! I set the pendulum scale!! 1 to 12!!!