The Final Trial and misfortune of Gaston

Previously,
Y/N has completed the Egyptian God Trial and moved on the final trial, which a final foe awaits him.....

Present,

As Y/N stepped into the final room, he saw Seto Kaiba and Yugi Muto.

Both(Kaiba and Yugi): Welcome to the final trial Y/N, this trial will be your last step in getting full access to the Egyptian Gods and their power!!! Show us what you can do with 3 of them by your side.

They both activated their duel disk as well as Y/N, with a determined look in his face.

All: IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!

Y/N: I start! Activate! Cards in the red stone! I throw 2 red-eyes black dragon from my deck and hand to the grave and draw 2. Now I normal summon The black stone of legend to special summon, red-eyes! darkness metal dragon! I activate it's effect to summon Meteor dragon red-eyes impact from my hand in defence position. Set 2 and pass.

Yami Yugi: I draw! I normal summon witch of the Black Forest and set 2 cards face down! You can go Kaiba.

Seto Kaiba: I draw, I reveal a blue-eyes white dragon in my hand to special summon blue-eyes alternative white dragon! Come!

Blue-eyes alternative white dragon flew from the card on to the field beside witch of the Black Forest.

Seto Kaiba: I activate alternative ability to destroy one monster on the field. I destroy red-eyes darkness metal dragon!

Y/N: I activate! Return of the red-eyes!! I summon red-eyes black dragon from my dragon since I have a red-eyes on the field.

Set Kaiba: now I cast polymerization to fuse my 3 blue-eyes to fusion summon, Blue-eyes ultimate dragon!!

Y/N: oh shoot!

Seto Kaiba: that's not all, I activate Dragon's Mirror to banish my 3 dragons to fusion summon...!!! Neo Blue-eyes ultimate dragon!!

Y/N: 2!!!! HOW!

Seto Kaiba: doesn't matter, my blue-eyes ultimate dragon attack red-eyes darkness metal!!

Y/N: !!!
Y/N: 5300/8000lp

Seto Kaiba: Neo Blue-eyes destroy the monster left on the field.

Y/N: I activate premature return!! I banish the obelisk in my hand and set it back on the field.

Set Kaiba: No!! Damn it!! Your turn!

Y/N: I draw! I activate pot of greed to draw 2 and activate pot of extravagance to banish 6 random cards from my extra deck to draw 2 cards. Monster reborn!! Red-eyes black dragon!! Now I activate return of the red-eyes to bring back red-eyes black dragon. Now I xyz summon using my 2 dragons as xyz materials to bring out Red-eyes Flare metal dragon. I activate it's effect...

Yami Yugi: I activate Magical Dimension!! I tribute my witch of the Black Forest to summon....Dark Magician in defence mode!!

Dark Magician appeared on the field, kneeling beside the other dragons.

Yami Yugi: Now magical dimension can destroy a monster on your field. Since obelisk can't be targeted I chose your flare dragon.

Y/N: Can't!! Flare dragon cannot be destroyed by card effects and additionally, you take 500 damage each time you activate a spell!!

Yami Yugi: argh!! I activate witch of the Black Forest effect!

Yami Yugi: 7500/8000lp

Y/N: Now as I continue, red-eyes darkness metal comes back to the field!! It summon back meteor back!! AND NOW!