The Ace Avatar

Previously,
Kaiba: which one of you is Kieth?
Now,
Keith walked up with confident, but still nervous at the same time.

Keith: Me....
Kaiba: well then, we discovered that based on the new energy we saw in you before, the Ace Avatar is what we call it, you have the greatest amount of it so far. Hence...

He activated his duel disk. The others was shock by this new Ace Avatar thingy and Keith getting a new duel challenge by Kaiba man him self. However, Keith looks too exhausted to duel anymore. Y/N stepped forward in front of Keith.

Y/N: His too tired to go on.
Kaiba: I am afraid I have no time.
Y/N: then you have to go through me to fight him.

Y/N's body starts glow with dark flame, he smiled as rainbow dark dragon glowed as well, he figured out how to activate his Ace Avatar. Kaiba's eyes widened as He saw a huge Dark Dragon behind Y/N, he could even feel the wind blowing at his face.  All of the sudden, he heard rapid beeping coming from his duel disk, he raised it up and saw a purple vortex in front of him. Kaiba man laughed and pointed at Y/N.

Kaiba: Then I will challenge you, Y/N, to a  DUEL!!!

Kaiba then took out a device and threw it onto the ground. A huge field came out. Y/N and his friends opened their eyes in shock.

One of friend: oh shoot, what's that?
Kaiba: this is a vr duel, the device is called the VR activator. It scans ur deck and duel disk and starts a duel. The VR field is created to our choice, and I shall demo, aka, choose.

Kaiba swiped the air and when he came to field where there is a huge white hall with golden lines.

Kaiba: I choose the hall of vahalla. Where there were gods like Odin and Thor. This will be the battle with the gods by our side.
Y/N: ok then we shall begin.
Both: VR DUEL!!
Y/N: I begin by doing this, I cast terror forming! I shall add my field card boot sector launch. I activate it's ability and special summoning rokket tracer and Silver rokket dragon in defence position from my hand. I activate the ability of rokket tracer to destroy silver rokket to summon rokket Synchron from my deck.

Everyone except Keith was shocked by the new deck Y/N has and how much summoning he could do.

Kaiba: So using rokkets now, doesn't effect me.
Y/N: I special summon absorouter dragon from my hand since I have a rokket on the field. Now I tune synchron and absorouter to synchro summon, my card, the red dragon archfiend.
Red dragon archfiend(synchro)
Level: 8
Dark dragon
Atk: 3000
Def: 2000
Ability:
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
After damage calculation, if this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls: Destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls. During your End Phase: Destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn. This card must be face-up on the field to activate and to resolve this effect.

Kaiba: WHAT!! You were suppose to have borrel load rampage instead why is that in your possession?
Y/N: I just won a match and got a few cards. Now I add auto rokket dragon to my hand due to the effect of absorouter and shall end my turn.On the end phase silver rokket's ability activate since it was destroyed by a card effect, I can special summon another rokket monster from my deck. I special summon magnerokket dragon in atk position.
8000/8000, 2 cards in hand.

Kaiba: no set cards? A win for me. I draw, I special summon blue-eyes alternative dragon from my hand by revealing blue-eyes white dragon from my hand. Now polymerization to summon Neo blue-eyes ultimate dragon.
Neo Blue-eyes ultimate dragon(fusion)
Level: 12
Light dragon
Atk: 4500
Def: 3000
Ability: fusion summoned by using 3 blue-eyes white dragon  as fusion materials. When this card is the only card on the field, you can discard a blue-eyes fusion monster from the extra deck and double this monsters power.
Kaiba: I activate Neo blue-eyes ultimate dragon's ability and discard blue-eyes ultimate dragon from my extra deck and double its power!!