The trial of the dragon king

Previously,
Y/N finished the Egyptian trial with success while Gaston suffered a huge defeat, hence losing his Winged Dragon of Ra. In exchange, Y/N now possesses all Egyptian Gods.

Present,

Y/N stepped out of the portal and take a look at his dragon deck.

Thoughts,
Kaiba: Help Tom will you.

Reality:
Y/N: Hmmm, I got an idea. Activate chat box, Tom Kaiba Dragon King.

[System]
Chat box available. You can begin chatting with Tom Kaiba Dragon King.
[Chat]

Y/N: Tom, meet me at Kaiba Corp. I have something for you.

Tom: Something for me, what could you possibly have for me that is stronger than my Borrelend dragon.

Y/N: That's for you to find out. Come or not, it's your loss.

Tom: ...fine. IT BETTER NOT BE A WASTE OF MY TIME

Y/N sigh, seeing Tom agreed to meet him there. He was content though and looked around, to find himself in the middle of Egypt.

Y/N: Damn...How am I supposed to get back home.....Ah got it. Activate duel disk!!

Y/N's duel disk appeared at his wrist. He then took out his blue-eyes chaos max dragon card and placed it on the duel disk.

Y/N: Now!!! I summon Blue-eyes Chaos Max dragon!!!

The ground rumbled as the God-like Blue-eyes came out of the card. Chaos max dragon always looking huge roars and bends down for Y/N.  Y/N pet it and then hoped on its back and command it to return back to Japan.

Author's Note: We will be looking now at the POV of Tom Kaiba.

Tom stood at the duel stadium for a while crossing his arms.

Tom: Where is this guy! This better not be a waste of my time.

However, Tom's jaw dropped at the sight of Y/N's Chaos max dragon appeared at the door of the duel stadium. Y/N got off it as he took the card and threw it towards Tom.

Y/N: A little gift for you.

Tom took a look at the card and smiled.

Tom: You are gonna regret giving me this card. Auto edit my deck for this card!!

[system]

Edit deck complete. Your deck is ready Kaiba.

You have meet the requirement to begin the "Trial of The Dragon King"

Do you begin the trial?
(Yes) (No)

NOTE: IF YOU FAIL THIS TASK YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DECK TO Y/N)

Prize: Y/N's deck and a gift from Y/N.

Tom: Have you turned into a Yugioh Santa Claus or something!

Y/N: Nah all part of my plan.

Tom: Right. Duel disk activate!!

[System]
Trial has begun

Both: LETS DUEL!!

Y/N: I go first, I activate boot sector launch to special summon rokket tracer and silver rokket dragon. I activate rokket tracer to destroy my field spell and special summon anthesiarokket dragon. Now I link 3 to summon Borrelcode dragon.

(Borrelcode dragon): 2500 atk

Tom: New dragon eh.

Y/N: yea I set one and pass.

Tom: My turn. Draw. I activate the cards of consonance to discard my white stone of ancient to draw 2 cards. I now activate the spell card Bingo Machine Go!! I Reveal 3 cards from my deck and you choose one to add to my hand.