The egyptian gods or sacred beast?

Y/N took out the red Yugioh pack and tried to open it. Mysteriously, it didn't budge.

Y/N: huh, weird.

[System]
You have not met the requirements to open the mysterious pack.

Y/N shrugged and just shoved it in his bag as the car stopped moving.

Jake: We have arrived, take a look at the new academy you are about to roll in.

As they arrived at the school, Y/N came out of the car, amazed. The school is very massive. But he realised one thing, there are two buildings, one with the sacred beasts painting and one with the Egyptian gods painting.

Jake smiled seeing Y/N surprised and lifted his cap.

Jake: Well, it is amazing is it? Now the next step is choosing a side, the gods or beasts? Of course I would want you on the Egyptian god side but it's your choice.

[system]
Choose a side to join
1.sacred beasts
2. Egyptian gods
Pick 1 or 2

Y/N was scratching his head, thinking hard, until he finally came to a conclusion.

Y/N: Hmm, honestly, sacred beasts are cool.

Jake sighed in disappointment upon hearing Y/N and was about to leave when....

Y/N: But I am always on the Egyptian god side.

Jake's eyes lit up upon hearing his choice. He grabbed his hand and ran into the building for registration.

[system]
You have picked the Egyptian gods. You are now officially an Egyptian god duelist. As you level up, you will get the skills of the Egyptian gods.

Jake: Good! Now we have to see what class you are gonna go into.

Y/N: woah, what are the classes?

Jake: There are only 3, firstly, the Slifer class, which I am teaching.

Y/N: then the rest is obelisk and ra class.
Jake: yep. To decide, I will bring you to the testing machine.

Y/N couldn't believe what he just heard. A testing machine? What the heck is that?
Y/N: what's that?
Jake: You will see....