Class Slifer

They made their way to the machine, Y/N was confused about the machine and kept thinking what it's use was.

They walked into the Egyptian gods block and into the hall, seeing that it was rather huge and had all sorts of handles and screens around that Y/N didn't know what to look at.

Jake: Now walk into it and don't move.

Y/N obediently followed and walked in, not making a sound. The machine was about the size of a van. He walked in and saw an ancient table with an orb on it.
He went close and inspected it. But then Jake saw him and placed his hand on his forehead.

Jake: I said don't move.

Y/N: oh yeah.

He stood still and the orb blasted a lightning bolt at Y/N. Y/N tried his best to not move and got shocked. His body shook with red electricity and out of the blue, Y/N felt power flowed through him.

[system]
You got strike by the lightning of Egyptian gods. You received the class "Slifer" and.d.d
Y/N then fainted. When he opened his eyes, he saw a huge red dragon in front of him.
Dragon: You are the ONE....

Y/N was confused and stood up.

Y/N: what?

The red dragon then opened his mouth and blasted Y/N with a ball of flames.
Y/N stood up instantly when the ball of flames  hit him.

Jake was looking at Y/N, worried.

Y/N: Where am I?

Jake: You are in my class, the slifer class. You feeling ok bud? You collapse all of the sudden.

Y/N: So I joined your class right?

Jake looked at him and chuckled

Jake: Yep! You joined Slifer class. My class. Welcome!

Y/N looked around and saw 10 students. All of them were wearing the same jacket as Jake. Some looked at him and smiled.

Y/N: woah this is a huge class.

Jake: I know right?

All of the sudden, Y/N's screen appeared but it was red and had cool dragon logos at each corner.

[system]
Congrats!! You have gained the title "The Heir of Slifer"