The End And The Beginning

Prologue

"Huff... Puff... Huff.... Puff..."

Did I? Save them?

In and out.... Blake.... In and-ARGH!

It's useless...I can't breathe....
If I try... A sharp pain follows...
I can't see.... I can't hear...
Is.. this how it ends?

I know it might be useless now... But I will still try!!!

I stretch my arms to the darkness
Please... I don't want to die alone...

As I was about to give up...Someone held them!
Is this... No... It couldn't be possibly be them right?

I don't have time to answer that... Because even my sense of touch is gone...

The only thing that can work now is my mouth...
My final words... Gotta make this count...

"I did a good job,Didn't I?"

As I cough out blood, I can feel my body sinking...

Dying isn't so bad huh... At least its quick...

Those are my final thoughts as My consciousness sink into the abyss..

But... After the short moment of darkness came a flash of light, and before I knew it....

"Huh? Where am I?"

Blake is confused at the situation and quickly checked his surroundings and his body...

"I'm... in a room? I have a body? "
Blake confused but a thought entered his mind...

I'm... Alive? Is this reincarnation?
Heck yeah!

Blake shouted in his mind and quickly entered the bathroom and check his face and body only to see....

"This is me! But.. In my highschool days!!"
Blake spoke without a care in the world knowing that this is his room and...

"Wala namang makakarinig sound proofed yung walls ko eh hahahahaha!"
Blake laughed loudly and proudly spoke...

"I can have a second chance!! To avoid those who will hurt me in the future!, Those who used me.. But how can I avoid them if the first ones that I should are...nevermind"

They won't notice me even if I pass away or something anyways so why bother? I'll just act like everything's normal or avoid everyone in general Hiro thought...

In his head he starts to remember the events of his past..

"So this is my highschool days, But the special thing is.." Blake looked at the calendar to notice..
"Tomorrow is the first day of school in my 12th grade! Damn! I really have all the time in the world! If the key event happens, I'll have the choice to change my fate!"

After all that reflection of Blake, He got sleepy and decided to lay down in his bed...

" It's been a long day.. Time to sleep.. "

He patted his bed and jokingly said...

" This is my bed,It's hard and difficult to sleep in, But this is the only thing I can call mine hahahahaha... sigh.." He laid down and slept.

But in the morning, Blake is still asleep and didn't notice the presence of 2 people looking at him through the opening of his door...

"He is really cute? Isn't he? (???)

" What do you mean? He is mascular dahil nagmana siya sa akin!"(???)

" Shhh you'll wake him up, that's enough looking at him at isara mo na yang pinto para makatulog pa siya"(???)

And so Blake's second life begins...