A Hero

Chapter 32

After the cuddle session and being squished by the combined softness of three ladies, the cops have not yet arrived, Blake asks Yumine and Laura....

"How did you subdue that guy?"

Blake the pointed at Serius....

The two ladies giggled a little and they replied...

"Hmmm let's just say Blakey"

"Someone did not check if we had weapons or any of the kind fu~fu~fu, He also let himself open by making the switch of the bombs within arms reach and deploying almost every guard he has to watch the hostages"

Pfffft! What a dumbass!
But that was anticlimactic...

"I guess fatso did not plan this out carefully!"

Stop making me laugh Aoi!

Blake was on the ground trying his hardest to hold his laughter in....

But just as Blake is close to recovering his composure, People entered the room and those are......

"Grrrr! Ladies! Get him!"

"AHHHHH!"

"Please stop honey!"

The group of ladies who is angry of the Serius proceeded to kick him repeatedly while the boyfriends try their hardest to stop them but Blake on the other hand.....

"Come on boys! Don't stop them, Let them have their fun once in a while you know?"

"Oh! So that's what they're doing Love Master! Then we'll cheer them on!"

"Yahooo! Piñata party!"

"Blakey approved, guess it's time for some payback"

"Fu~fu~fu,I'll throw in a punch or two"

"NO! PLEASE NOOOOOO!"

Serius pleads but to no avail....

And so the ladies beat up Serius until his face is no longer recognizable and his body full of bruises....

When they are satisfied, That's when......

"We'll take off the criminal from your hands Ma'am Laura"

"Oh,The cavalry has finally arrived! Too bad you missed the party fu~fu~fu"

Wow! Even Laura's influence reaches to the police force?! Now that is what I call web of connections!

"We have also called in ambulance for the injured students so please don't hesitate to use them Ma'am"

"We will use it, Now please put this guy where he belongs now,Oh, and tighten the security around him okay? We never know when a pig will want to escape prison fu~fu~fu"

"Yes ma'am"

They then put handcuffs on Serius and removed the ropes that is binding him....

The policemen then held him by the shoulder to escort him to their car, Followed by Blake,Aoi, Yumine, Laura, and the group of ladies and boys...

When they exit the home, The students which as far as the eye can see is being treated by the dispatched nurses and doctors.....

It's finally over huh.... What a series of events...

"I won't allow myself to get sent to prison!"

But as all of them lowered their guard, Serius broke free from the handcuffs and managed to steal a handgun from a policeman in which he then.....

"You're the cause of this you brat! Die Laura!"

*Bang! Bang!*

Two shots were heard....

Laura closed her eyes to prepare herself for pain but it didn't come.....

When Laura opened her eyes to check.....

"I'm a hero....right?"

Blake said and then....

*thud*

"This can be real!!"

"No...NOOO!"

"BLAKEY!!"

"Love Master!"

""Mr.Blake!""

All the people present screamed in horror....

Blake's body is on the floor laying in a pool of blood, Laura fainted due to emotional stress to the sight while Yumine and Aoi.....

"Sarah and Keisho! Carry him and Laura to an ambulance! We'll follow you later just tell us your location!"

"Got it! Let's move Keisho!"

"Don't you give up Blake my friend! Stay strong!"

Keisho tries to talk to Blake while carrying him but to no avail as Sarah is getting help by the staff to carry Laura also.....

But Aoi and Yumine on the other hand looked at Serius enraged and with madness in their eyes....

"You bastard I'm gonna kill you! HOW DARE YOU HARM MY BLAKEY?!"

"You are not gonna get out of this unscathed fat boy! I AM GONNA BREAK YOUR BONES!"

"Ahhhhh! No! Please! I'm sorryyyyy!"

Serius squirmed to the ground and writhe as he got rushed down by both Yumine using a taser and Aoi using a baseball bat to the point of the bat breaking.....

When they were done, Serius looked like a charred lump of flesh that is still wiggling and alive.....

"Take him away! Let's go Aoi! Blakey needs us!"

"Hmmm! Lead the way! Let's hurry!"

The policemen took away Serius while Aoi and Yumine hop on to an ambulance to follow Blake,
When they arrived, They immediately went to the reception desk.....

"Where is the room of Blake Curlington?"

"VIP Floor 3 Room 5"

"Thank you!"

They took an elevator up and when they arrived at the room,There were familiar figures outside of the room but two people are in the room and they haven't seen them for a while and those are.....

"Dear, Please wake up!"

"Son! Come on! You're stronger than this!"

There stood Sonia and Johnny,Who is crying and talking to the unconscious Blake while laying down on the bed.....

"We're sorry"

"I'm too slow even though I'm known as the fastest!"

Aoi and Yumine stricken by grief tears start to fall off their cheeks but.....

"Please don't cry! Blake doesn't want to see you two crying! Be strong! At least for Blake's sake,Knowing my son, He's gonna be awake soon enough!"

"The one I and Johnny should be angry at is..."

"That monster! I'm gonna give him a visit, It's payback! He's gonna have a beatdown he won't forget!"

"Don't forget me dear also! I'm coming with you, Aoi and Yumine, Can I trust you to observe Blake and Laura?"

"You got it"

"Leave it to us!"

"Then let's be off honey, Someone's gonna be in a world of hurt"

So Sonia and Johnny left while the rest continue to watch over the two.....

But without all of them knowing, Laura is having a dream about her past.....