Going Outside

Chapter 27

Morning comes and Blake do what he does best as he follows his morning routine, Folds the vampire outfit from yesterday and feeling a surge of hunger he goes down to the dining hall to find the other three waiting for him....

"Good morning! How was the script?"

Blake asks them and.....

"It became popular overnight! You should check it out Blakey!"

Nope! I'll refuse that offer thank you very much!

"They are also being copied by the students! Now ain't that wacky!"

"Our only problem now is how do we announce that we will take this trip on another level?"

Finally something to do!

"Mind if I nominate myself for it? I can go outside to find some inspiration"

"Oh me too!"

Blake and Aoi spoke up and....

"Understood, I'll leave this task to you, Miss Yumine, Come with me, Oh I almost forgot, the theme is
The end of a life's chapter and a beginning for the next, Now be careful"

"We will Laura"

Before Yumine could say anything, It has all been decided....

"Yay! Blake let's go let's go!"

"Alright! Let's do jogging on the way there"

So Blake and Aoi jogged a little until they finally reached the houses where students from different schools live in....

"Let's race around the houses Blake!"

"We'll do that Aoi when we finish our task deal?"

"Sure! Now let's do it quickly!"

Inspiration oh inspiration, Where can I find you? Wait, Maybe that will do the trick!

"Let's asks the students around for what they want to see in the event and if we see a pattern that's what we will implement"

"Good idea Blake! Who should we ask first? Let's start with those group of boys and girls!"

"Wait no!"

Blake recognize the group but it is too late....

"Good morning people! Mind if we ask you some questions?"

When Aoi approached the men.....

"Grrrrrr"

The ladies in the group suddenly growled at Aoi...

These ladies are feral animals! I thought they are friendly! I need to clear up our intentions before we get turned to mince meat!

"Please calm down! I am with Aoi,We are just gonna ask you some questions about what you want for the event"

But the ladies did not heed and they started to attack but suddenly.......

""Honey sugarbun sweetie pie love of my life!""

A group of men whom Blake recognises immediately block the ladies way....

""Darling!""

The ladies hugged the boys who blocked them....

"Master! What brings you here?"

The boys after what seemed like 10 minutes they finally pulled away from the ladies and asks Blake...