Alone Time With Aoi

Chapter 16

"So, Your prize is.... me?"

Blake points at himself and asks Aoi...

"Of course dummy! Call me Aoi and I'll call you Blake! Now come on! Let's go!"

Before Blake could react, Aoi pulls him by the hand and zooms out of the dome and arrives at the school's entrance...

"So... Now that we are out of that crowded place, Tell me about yourself!"

Aoi then sits at the nearby bench and
urges Blake to sit down also and speak....

"Oh come on! Sit down next to me!
I don't bite!" Aoi then pats the bench repeatedly and of course Blake sits down next to her...

"So Aoi, Why did you pick me especially?"

Blake asks...

"I will become a student at your school! Much better is that I'm a student council member! Appointed by none other than Madam President herself! Now isn't that exciting! Hmmm!"

Oh I see....Another student council member from another school.... How wise of a decision that was Laura.....

Blake thought...

Aoi made a guts pose seemingly proud of herself and then continued....

"This is but a way for us to bond as fellow members of the council!"

But Blake retorted....

"Ummm shouldn't we also involve the other two members?"

Aoi replied...

"Of course not Blake! We're all ladies! We can understand and befriend each other by a short time! But you? It will take effort and a really long time for us to bond! So we start now
and let's go!"

Aoi pulled Blake again and with her speed arrived at their first destination quickly....

"So,Have you ever tried one of these before?"

Aoi asks as she points at an arcade looking game that utilizes a hammer...

"Actually no,This is my first festival of my life"

Blake replied....

"Oh.... Then off you go!" Aoi pushes Blake to the person who is the owner of the game they saw...

"Oh! Vice President Blake and The Visitor! Hope you're enjoying the festival!"

The owner greeted Blake and Aoi with energy...

"Good morning to you too! Mind if I ask how to play this?"

Blake asks the owner....

"Oh it's easy Mr.Blake! You just need this hammer and slam it on the target! And the stronger your hit is the higher and better prizes you'll get! You can check the prizes after you play Mr.Blake!"

The owner then hands Blake a hammer and he prepares himself to hit the target....

Hmmm... seems easy enough....
The hammer isn't heavy as I thought...

As Blake is analyzing the hammer,Aoi on the other hand is cheering him on....

"Go Blake! Bonk it!" Blake was confused....

Bonk? Oh a slang word....

"Sure, I'll bonk it just for you Aoi"

Blake while grinning entertained the idea of Aoi and prepares himself to strike down the hammer....