The Calm Before The Storm

Chapter 22

The trip on the bus ended with no accidents occurring and as they drop off and set foot to an unfamiliar place, Laura stood in front of them and proceeds to guide not only the three of them, but also the students of bus #1.....

"For the students who had ridden bus #1, Please line up here and wait for further announcements"

Laura who is suddenly holding a megaphone out of nowhere instructed the students who were the same bus as them....

The teachers and faculties from the different bus numbers also does the same as they asked the students to sit down and rest....

Blake is looking at his surroundings while sitting in the middle of Yumine and Aoi, A bell sound can be heard and to Blake this is the sign that things are about to start.....

He opened the notebook that he brought and readies himself to write but unexpectedly he got surprised by something...

Oh look who it is! It's motherfucking fatso! Damn it! Why is he here of all places?!

Under the blazing sun,The one who Blake insulted on his mind was.....

"Good Morning Everyone! I am Serius Lyke! The Retired Principal of Dreamers High!"

As soon as Blake heard the son of a bitch's name, His brain refused to hear any words coming from the filthy mouth of his and instead laid down on the grass, But he laid down on something instead....

"Fu~fu~fu, You could have just asked me to lend you my shoulder Blake,My heart can't take it when you suprise me like that fu~fu"

Just as Blake is about to back off,
Laura with her monstrous strength hidden within her slender arms of hers held Blake's head and leans it to her smooth shoulder....

"No need to be shy now, just lean in and rest"

But before he starts to relax, There is something that he wants to ask Laura first....

"Why is your grandpa here Laura?"

Blake asks Laura while leaning on her shoulder...

"I don't have a clue either, He appeared out of nowhere and took over a little bit of the plans for the trip but don't worry, He will not bother us"

When Blake heard Laura's answer, He decided to take a nap....

A little while later.....

"Wake up Blake, It's time to go to our home for a month"

What she said alone caused Blake to become fully awake....

He looks up towards the sky only to react....

"Uhhh why didn't you wake me up you three? It's almost close to dawn!"

Blake exclaimed but Aoi and Yumine who is beside him a little while ago are gone and Laura who was the only one who is still near him giggled a little and replied....

"What do you mean? You're right on time to wake up, fu~fu~fu"

Laura points at a direction and there was...

"And that is all, Thank you for listening"

What the hell?! He just finished his speech?! He spoke from afternoon to evening! The fatso has some endurance! But wait....

Blake stops his thoughts and asks Laura...

"Where is Yumi and Aoi?"

Laura quickly replied....