The Demand

Chapter 30

"Ho~ho~ho, Are we live?"

"Yes Sir Serius"

"Then let's get to the point"

Serius then straightens his back as he spoke...

"Ahem ahem,My precious granddaughter Laura Lyke, I trust you are watching right now,I have all the students as hostages from all the schools, But why do I this? For a little something from you of course! All I need is all of the money and assets of the family! After I get it then I will release them! Now isn't that a good deal? Oh and don't try to make a move that pisses me off, There are bombs around where we are now so if you don't want people to go boom all of a sudden then come here now!"

The transmission then ends leaving only static.....

"Why does he aim for you Laura? You are his granddaughter! How can he do this?!"

Blake is outraged due to what he has seen and doesn't understand why someone could betray one's family.....

"Its just money, Just as he said plain and simple, Now let's make a plan quickly,Lives of students are at risk"

That doesn't make any sense!
But I'll let it slide, More important matters await!

All of them nodded in approval as they talk it out....

After 20 minutes of discussion and brainstorming they all decided the way to approach the situation at hand and so they prepare....

"Is everyone ready?"

"Yes prez!"

"A-Affirmative Ms.President!"

"I am ready to go!"

"All weapons in my skirt are ready to be bloodied"

"Uhhh, My fists are ready?"

"All right, We'll walk to the way their so that he will not notice it,The guards and maids will back us up while camouflaged and all of you know the details of the plan right?"

""Yes!""

Hmmm, What is it again? Divide and Conquer? Yeah! That's it! I'll go with Aoi and Sarah is with Keisho while Laura is with Yumine!

And so begin their walk towards Serius Lyke and his guards location.....

During the walk,Someone speaks to break the tension.....

"Awww come on everyone! Don't be so gloomy! Just think of it as being a hero saving a whole city with people or something!"

All of them giggled at what Aoi said and seeing this she also smiled as they continued their march to Serius....

And finally, They have arrived at Serius Lyke's home.....

"Let's review our plan for the last time before we go into the enemy's base,There are 3 teams assisted by maids and guards.These teams are The Surveillance Team which are Keisho and Sarah, The Students Rescue Team consists of Aoi and Blake, and The Negotiation Team with Yumine and Me,Is that everything?"

""Yes!""

"Then let's make haste"

But before Laura and Yumine could go....

"Uhhh you two, Please be careful"

"Fu~fu~fu, We'll be fine,Even if we were to feet capture"

"You'll come and rescue us right Blakey?"

"Oh, You bet I will! But don't let yourselves be in that situation okay?"

Laura and Yumine laughed and nodded as they go their way.....

Blake also spoke to Sarah and Keisho....

"Sarah and Keisho, Stay safe out there"

"No need Blake"

"Yup! No need Mr.Blake!"

"Uhhh why?"

"We're going with you duh"

Huh?!

"How about Laura and Yumine?!"

"Our priority is gathering evidence towards Serius Lyke,That's our orders"

Laura! I thought safety first! We have to do this quick so we can reunite with them!

"All right,Let's finish our task swiftly Where are the students being held again?"

"At the back of Serius Lyke's home Blake"

"Let's move team!"

Wow! I got to feel what it's like being a leader!

And so the four position themselves at where the hostages are located....