Exploring The Place

Chapter 24

Blake woke up but still is laughing on his mind due to what happened yesterday, But as soon as he checks his pocket he stumbled upon the 'candy' his father really forced him to bring on this trip....

"Hahaha!"

He couldn't help but release all the laugh that he is holding in since yesterday....

He does his daily routine without disturbance and something interesting came to his mind....

But first he must inform the 3 so that they won't worry about him but invite them also to go out....

Blake goes to Laura's room and proceeds to knock before entering.....

"I greet Mister Blake"

A maid suddenly opened the door even before Blake could knock on the door.....

"Uhmm where is Laura?"

Blake asks the maid and she quickly replied....

"Miss Laura, Miss Aoi, and Miss Yumine went out at the exact same time to tort-ehem I mean to visit and interrogate the student from yesterday's accident"

I'll just ignore she almost said the word torture! I'm getting bad vibes from what she said, I hope those three take it easy on the dude...

Blake was about to leave but then he came up with an idea to pass his time instead of what he was planning earlier....

"Uhh can you tour me around the house? It is so big I might get lost"

"Sure Mister Blake, This way please"

And so begins his way to pass time.....

"Our first stop is the gym room for people to keep their body fit and healthy and everyone has the authority to use it, even us maids"

"Woah.."

Blake was amazed due to the many equipments present on the room....

"Can I try to workout?"

"Yes Mister Blake, Just please don't push yourself too hard or we will get scolded by our milady Laura"

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind"

So Blake worked out for over an hour while the maid present on the room increased in number as they spectate him but....

"Whew! That worked up a good sweat!"

When Blake looked around there was the only maid who is guiding him....

"Let's go to the other rooms shall we Mister Blake?"

"Yes please!"

Blake and the maid then walk through the halls and stop at a normal wooden door, But when Blake opened it.....

"This is the gymnasium, It is completed with equipments for sports, So use it however you like Mister Blake"

When Blake was about to reach for the equipment for Basketball, Some people also entered the gymnasium....

"Can we join?"

"Oh! It's the guards and the other maids! But, All of you are supposed to protect Laura when she's out right?"

"You don't have to worry about our lady Laura! She has with her the strongest ladies we have ever seen! And besides we want to see your capabilities too Blake!"

"Please go easy on me"

"We'll be going all out! It's been a while since we had a sparring partner to ease up these old bones!"