Another Day Of Shenanigans

Chapter 25

Morning once again comes and as the rays of the sun shines upon Blake's face, He wakes up but as soon as he gets up from his bed to brush his teeth.....

*knock knock knock*

The knocking surprises Blake to the point he felt his body jumped for a moment, After that he swiftly brushes his teeth as he then answered the door and who awaits him is......

"Heya Blake!"

"Oh, Good morning Aoi"

Aoi with a blinding cute smile makes Blake grin a little as she pulls him out of his room....

"Come on come on! You're too slow!"

"Says the woman who is the fastest runner in the world"

"Thanks for the compliment hehe~"

Aoi's hold on Blake's shoulder strengthen the longer their walk is, When they arrived at the gate of the house it was exactly when someone in a podium is about to speak....

Laura and Yumine? This early in the morning? They are coordinating with each other?!
What a miracle! It must be important so I need to listen properly...

"Welcome! Just a quick announcement to everyone who is present here on our very special trip, Everyone will be given permission to dress up whoever and whatever they like tomorrow,The costumes will be distributed today by Miss Yumine here so call her whenever you need anything and she'll organize it for you, That is all thank you"

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, I thought it would be a serious announcement!

Blake thoughts of his pointless anxiety thinking it would be serious while Aoi who is beside him...

"A cosplay day?! That is so cool! Come Blake! Let's pick our outfits!"

There nothing to lose when I try it right? Then....

"Sure Aoi, Let's go!"

When the two of them reached where Yumine and Laura are, Aoi spoke first....

"No peeking Blake!"

"Huh?"

"Look away! I'm gonna pick my costume!"

"O-okay!"

Blake looked away but Aoi was not the only one choosing a costume....

Hehehehehe! I know the tastes of my Blakey! I can finally have him to myself!

Hmmmm, Maybe this will do... I hope my little man likes it....

Laura and Yumine also took their time choosing the outfit for this special occasion....

"Alright that's that!"

"What did you pick for your costume?"

"It's a secret! You'll find out when the event happens!"

Aoi then leaves Blake while Yumine and Laura....

"I seem to have an appointment, See you later Blake"

"I need to eat I'm starving! See you later Blakey!"

All of them made excuses so Blake was left alone, or so he thought because as he tries to pick his own outfit.....

"Heya Master! It's been a while!"

Oh no! It's these guys again!

But as fate would have it, He was surrounded by the group once again but knowing full well they don't mean harm....