Lunch With The Family

Chapter 20

For the next 3 months Blake got used to his phone and reminded every single time by his parents to contact them whenever something similar to that shit show called a reunion occurs, Blake also got acquainted and a little friendly with his classmates without knowing that the ladies are practically have a huge crush on him and the boys cursing him while Yumine, Laura, and Aoi seems to get along well, It seems that would be the case in his eyes...

Blake's back to his classroom but something peculiar that he notices is.....

"Yeehaw! Hello Everyone! Who's ready to go to the beach?!"

Mr.Aikawa wearing a summer outfit on a winter season.....

Okay I've seen all types of cringe but this one takes the crown! He even said something that is meant for cowboys!

Blake thought but he's not the only one because....

"What's with the attire teach? Going to dive in the ice?"

Laughter begins to spread across the room...

But before Mr.Aizawa explains himself, Someone entered the room....

"Mind if I explain it in your stead Mr.Aizawa?"

Laura who just appeared said that and the teacher's response is....

"Of course! Of course! I'll just go now earlier than all of you! See you later suckers!"

Mr.Aikawa then disappeared like a shadow....

He will get a pay cut for sure due to that!

Blake smirks at his own thought while....

*ahem ahem*

Laura coughs as she clears her throat....

"To All Senior High Students,
Due to this is our last school year together, I, Laura Lykes have taken upon myself to organized events for this month and the following one, There will be no lessons! Just enjoying ourselves! Rejoice!"

Applause followed but soon became silent once more since she is not done talking....

"The first event shall be further explained tomorrow, and all of you will know the details when you get here, Meeting place is at the school and time is 3am, Don't be late! School dismissed! All you need to prepare is your phone and your own being, See you all tomorrow!"

The students of course happily picked up their bags and left, The same as Yumi, Aoi, and Blake but something is off.....

"You're not coming with us?"

Blake asks as the three are ready to go home....

"Oh? Why? Do you miss me Blake? We can always have a 1v1 conversation in bed some other time fu~fu"

"Argh! You know what?! We don't care! Blakey let's go!"

"Let's go Blake! Maybe there are some business only she can do alone! Besides, She has those guards with her! So no need to worry!"

Yumine and Aoi reassures Blake as he sighs and reminds her....

"Be safe alright? Don't do anything rash"

"Oh don't worry, You're the first one I will call when I'm in danger fu~fu"

Laura and the three of them goes their separate ways....

"Wait! Why are you with us Aoi!"

When they are almost at their homes,
Blake exclaimed as he saw Aoi still following them.....