Home Alone

Chapter 7

"Thank you for taking me back to my home Blakey! Bye bye see you tomorrow!" Yumine with a grin on her face enters her home...

I did escort her because their house is just in the front of mine so it's no hassle....

Blake opened the door to his home...

"I'm home!" Blake was welcomed with silence but he is okay by it because...

"Ehhh they are at work at this hour and didn't expect a sudden suspension of classes like that so it's understandable.Oh well guess I'm home alone..." Blake put his bag on his room and changed his clothes....

"So, What to make for snacks..." Blake is looking at the refrigerator in the kitchen for ingredients to make snacks...

"Aha! Let's do Graham!" Blake then picked up the ingredients and proceeds to make it...

Without Blake knowing someone is watching him in a close distance....

"Haaaa...haaaa...He looks delicious.. Wait! I mean that snack looks delicious! I need to taste him! No! I mean that snack!" Yumine while panting  is watching Blake with a binoculars...

"Aha! I know!" Yumine changes her clothes and....

You can do it!

Yumine encourages herself to do something...

Only step that I have left is to take out the graham's to eat it...

But before Blake takes out the snack...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

Hmm? My parents are back so soon?

"Alright! Coming!" When Blake opened up the door he saw...

"Heya there!" Yumine who is wearing some fine clothing appeared before Blake...

Why is she here? Oh well..
She's really cute and charismatic with that attire....

"Hellooooooo! Blakey to Earthhhh!" Yumine is waving on Blake's face...

"Ohh uhh sorry where are my manners, Come on in" Blake who regained his composure invited Yumine in his home...

Are my looks working on him? I'm glad you're noticing me as a woman Blakey...

Yumine trying hard not to smile like a maniac observes Blake as they both enter the house...

"So, What, are you doing at this time?"
Yumine while looking around asked Blake...

"I don't have anything to do so I made a snack for me, But now that you're here, We'll share it"
Blake takes out the snack and splits it in half...

"Blakey, Ahhhhhh" Yumine opens her mouth...

"You're like a baby sometimes Yumi, But I guess I'll only do this because you're really close to me"

Blake gets a spoon then proceeds to feed her the snack...

"Hmm! It's really good! You really don't joke around when it come to cooking and making snacks!"
Yumine with excitement in her eyes praised Blake...

"Thanks for the compliment I guess" 
Blake then eats his fill and washes the dishes afterwards...

"So what to do now?" Yumine who is not doing anything asked Blake...

"Just chill I guess" Blake sits down beside Yumine...

"I have a suggestion!" Yumine said to Blake...

"Oh? What is it?" Blake with a confused look on his face asked Yumine...

"It's so cold in here... How about we heat~things~up" Yumine seductively said to Blake...

But to Blake who was dense and blunt due to his traumatic experiences said...

"The efficient way of heating our bodies is turning on the heater so I'll turn it on now"
Blake then gets the heater and turns it on...

Don't get the wrong ideas Blake...
She only sees you as a friend....
Just like last time....

"Uh yeah! I didn't thought of that! Blakey you're so smart!"

This must because of 'that' huh....

Yumine curses at herself on her mind to what she did to him... She decides to....

"Oh! I have something really important to do now!"

"Be careful on your way to your house and goodluck to what you're about to do Yumi"

Blake sees Yumine off and after that...

Yumine in her home strategies a plan to make Blake realize her feelings for him and to make up for what she did 2 years ago...

While Blake is locking all the doors of his home because he is gonna take a nap....

After that, the supposedly nap turned into a full blown long sleep that Blake realizes when he woke up in the middle of the night...

"Oh well, Guess I'll just sleep again" Blake then wakes up the next morning....