Eyes On Me

Chapter 5

As one by one students enter their classrooms including Laura,
Blake does the same and looks at his classroom to observe the appearance of it because...

It's just as I remember....
Damn! The bad memories are coming in....

As Blake held his head in pain, He sat down quickly to whatever chair the nearest to him is...

As soon as he sat down and took a breather....

I almost passed out! Blake thought but suddenly..

Damn! Why is this my chair?!
This was my chair back then!

The chair he sat on was in between of two chairs...

His plan was to get a chair on the farthest side of the classroom so that...

There will be less chance that 'accident' will occur!

As he try to stand up to find a new place to seat he now noticed that all the chairs are now occupied with students except the chairs beside and behind him...
Looks like that plan goes straight to the trashbin...

Damn it! Do I have to suffer the same fate?!

After what seemed like 2 minutes, Two students have finally accomodated the vacant seats at last.....

And finally, The danger that Blake has been trying to avoid has entered the classroom....

A lady that has the peculiar white hair, eyes that are the color of crimson red,slim waist of a model, and the aura of mystery around her....

Then she sat down to the chair just behind Blake...

Don't look at her Blake!
Don't! Look! At! Her!

Blake is trying his best to interact nor look at her....

Just as the mysterious lady was about to speak to him another person enters the room...

"Good Morning Everyone! I will be your homeroom again for this school year,
I'm Mr. Aikawa though you know that already and I'll handle all your subjects."

Thank God!

Blake thanked the timing of his teacher...

Mr. Aikawa wrote his name with big letters on the board with a marker...

All the students stood up and greeted their new teacher and seated once more...

"Without further ado, Let's begin the lessons"

Focus on the board! Don't mind anyone else! Even though you know everything Blake just go with the flow!

Blake thought that to focus himself and not let any distraction disturb his Peace ESPECIALLY 'her'....

Let's get a notebook as prop to make me look like I'm studying and just copy everything on the board!

Blake gets the notebook from his bag and proceeds to take notes....

Hmmm.... The Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell....

     *stare*

Pluto is not a planet anymore.....

     *stare*

1+1=2

     *stare*

Okay... Why is she staring at me like that?!

Blake was feeling the stares of the lady at the back of his chair and is just ignoring it
But now that it feels like an hour has passed...

I feel like I'm going to melt at how she stares at me!

Just when Blake was about to give up....

                      *briiiiiiiing*

It's the school bell!
It's lunch time!

When Blake was about to leave the classroom and look for a place to eat, Someone blocked his way....

"Blakey! Where should we go?" (???)

"Please don't call me that when we're at school, Yumi"

Yup She is Yumine Yui, The one sitting in the back of my seat...
Well why does she act friendly and we call each other nicknames? Of course that obvious!

She's my childhood friend of course!
But still doesn't explain why she stares at me so intently....

Blake is wondering why and how does he avoid this situation but Yumine is thinking something else....

My eyes are on you Darling
Hehehehehehehehehe!
I want to eat you up!
No! Not yet! I have to first fix my seat so that I can seat beside MY darling!!
Yumine is creating plans inside her head...

When Blake finally thought of a solution for Yumine, She made it easier for him because she also has plans in her mind....

"Blakey, You can go ahead of me, I'll follow you later I have to do something first!"

Yumine making a peace sign and urging Blake to go...

She's really cute alright... But don't be fooled Blake! He once again reminded himself and replied...

"Well then,see you at the cafeteria then"

"Bye bye!" Yumine was making an exaggerated gesture of waving goodbye to Blake....

As soon as she doesn't see Blake anymore,
She took her bag and approached the people who sits beside Blake....

"Switch places with me, Now."
The aura coming from Yumine was not the friendly one from earlier with Blake, and the tone of her voice sounds like she won't take no for an answer....

"But uhhhh-" When the student was about to reply Yumine cut them off....

"DID I STUTTER?" Yumine applied pressure to her voice.....

"HIIIIII!" The students shiver and shrieked lightly with fear quickly picked up their bags and switched seats...

Finally! A seat close to my darling! Staring at his back isn't enough! Now I can look closer at his beautiful face and body and... Oh! How shameful of me... Hehehehehe!

Yumine who was smiling like an angel left the classroom with something in both of her hands and headed towards the cafeteria where his darling Blake awaits....

But Yumine doesn't notice that the seat left by the other student was also occupied by someone else and went to somewhere else....