School Event

A month has passed by after the ASMR shenanigans that Yumine did to me happened,
It seems that things are starting to be calm, Well, Except the fact that Laura and Yumine seems to glare at each other seemingly generating sparks  and I'm in the middle of their seats!
Just give me peace! They are even doing it now!

We are right now in the class but we still have no-

Blake thoughts got cut off...

"Alright class, No classes for today until Friday"

The one who entered, Mr. Aikawa,
Announced that to everyone in the room...

"Free time! Lez go!"

All the students celebrated yet
Mr.Aikawa....

"No,it is not free time yet for all of you you,did all of you forget there is an event?"

When Mr.Aikawa said that, all the cheers became more louder and the atmosphere became much more livelier than before...

Huh? I thought they would be gloomy after that announcement? What is this event exactly?

Blake asks in his mind trying to remember the answer but to no avail...

"You don't remember do you Blake?
You don't attend these right?"

Laura looks at Blake with concern on her eyes...

While Yumine...

"Then you should attend with us on the next event! Just you,me, and Laura here!"

She suggested to attend the event with Laura and him...

This is his first time in a festival?!
Well we've gotta make it his most memorable then!

Yumine thought those while
Laura on the otherhand...

I gotta contact the faculties and staff so that they raise the funds for this particular event and bring out all the luxurious decorations for this, Blake's first festival should be glorious!
But I'll do it later, This lady, if I let her alone with my little man she'll rape him!

Laura thought and glared at Yumine
But Yumine is so focused on Blake that she didn't notice the gaze at all...

After some consideration, Blake replied....

"Sure, why not? There's nothing bad that will come from it"

When he said that the two ladies brighten up but Mr.Aikawa is still not done talking...

"You are celebrating even though you don't know the occasion? It doesn't matter to me, I'll just explain it now and I will never bring it up again,
It is a festival, so the event specifically will be a sports festival handled by staffs, faculties, and the student council.It has many events varied from many different sports to just recreational activities for leisure time of the students in the school and for the other schools too"

When Mr.Aikawa said the word other schools....

"Uooooohhhhh! The spring has come for us boys!"

The boys are crying tears of joy knowing that there are beautiful ladies in sports attire of different variety while...

"Kiyaaaaaa! I wonder if there's a handsome men in the other schools!"

The ladies imagining what the boys of the other schools looks like and shrieking now that they may be able to have a relationship with one...

While Blake....

These classmates of mine have such rich imaginations! They should create art...