Lunchtime With Yumine

Chapter 6

When Blake got to the cafeteria, The room was really noise and is flooding with people lining up on a straight line...

Students are fighting for what seems like a good looking food...

Looks like people really want that special dish huh... Oh well I don't have to torture myself like that because I have a lunchbox made by mom!

Blake sat down on a seat and unpacks the lunchbox...

This is the first handmade she made for me huh....
I gotta savor it will all I've got!

When Blake was about to eat the contents of the lunchbox someone tapped his shoulder and when Blake looked around a finger poked his cheek

"Hmm? Oh Yumine, You're here"
And here I thought things would be peaceful...

Blake thought to himself...

"Is....that....a lunchbox? Who gave you that?" Yumine pointed at what Blake was holding and is in shock...

What the hell! I think the temperature of the cafeteria is dropping! How does she have this aura?! I have to calm her down, quickly!
Blake in an effort to calm her down said...

"Calm down, Yumi, This lunchbox is from my mother"

"Mother? Wait! Is it poisoned or something?! She might be trying to harm you now!" Yumine was applying more of her aura and about to reach out to the lunchbox but Blake replied...

"No... I think she has changed somehow.." Blake was smiling a little...

"Oh? It's because of that huh.." Yumine was whispering to herself then the aura surrounding her disappeared as if it never happened...

"I can't hear you Yumi, What were you saying?"

"Oh nothing Blakey! If what you say is true about that lunchbox then let's eat!"
Yumine sat beside Blake and starts to unpack her lunchbox...

Blake and Yumine finally had a peaceful time together eating in the cafeteria... or so Blake thought....

"Blakey! Come here and say ahhhhhh, This lunchbox is made by me!"

Yumine beckons Blake to come closer so she can feed him with the the food in her lunchbox....

I have no choice! She is so close to me!

"Ahhhhh" Blake shyly opened his mouth and Yumine fed him with food...

Is it poisoned?! Am I gonna faint and perish again?!

Was Blake's original thought... But as he didn't feel the effects of a poison but instead...

"It's good!!" Blake said out loud to Yumine....

I'm so happy! He praised my cooking!!

Yumine fed food to Blake until the lunchbox of hers became empty...

Blake then proceeds to eat his own lunchbox and just as they are about to leave...

"Damn! The lovey-dovey atmosphere here is killing me! Hey, Blake buy us a drink"

Two male students intentionally bumped into Blake...

Oh... These guys are....

Blake went completely silent and is not breathing ....

Just as Blake is about to say something..
Yumine got ahead of him and the atmosphere around her once again became cold...

"Would you tell me that again in my face?"
Yumine pressured them...

"We are a friend of Blake! And we would like-"

"Shut up,Don't think I'm stupid you bunch of lowlife!" Yumine increased the pressure more and is about to reach something from her blouse...

"Y-You think we will let this go?! Well sue you-"

But Somebody else cut the two off...

"Oh please, I have all the evidence I needed"
Laura steps in and also pressures the two...

"E-Evidence?! What crime have we committed?!"

"Oh well let me see my list here"
Laura pulls a list then proceeds to read it aloud for people to hear....

"Hmmm...Bullying,Sexual Assault,Bribery,Oh! and
Harassment" As soon as Laura finished reading,
People began to gossip to one another and
The two students had gone limp and fell to the floor with tears in their eyes...

"Please forgive us..... We won't do it again......"
The two students weakly said...

"Oh I do forgive you" Laura said

"Really?! Then-"

"But Blake doesn't, Isn't that right Mr.Curlington?"

Blake who only regained his senses could only nod in response....

I won't forgive them....
I didn't do anything wrong!
Why are they doing this to me???

"Ahhh... Wahhhhhh!" The two students who bullied Blank and the other students cried....

"Guards, Please escort these two wastes of oxygen out of our beloved school immediately...
Oh and don't worry you two" Laura looks at them in the eyes and said...

"I'll make sure to take everything you own, Now take them away!"
The two students collapsed completely and
Three guards carried the two students out of the school....

"Due to this event, I am terribly sorry for students to see what unraveled here, So students shall get to home early and forget this happened, Thank you for your understanding..."

"Thank you so much for expelling them! All hail the principal!"

Students who cheered said that all of them also experience bad things by the bullies earlier....

They praised Laura as they all head to their rooms to get their bags and head home....

And last but not the least....

"Thank you Ms.Laura" Blake looked at Laura and she replied...

"It's not free you know..." Laura puts her face close to Blake and whispered in his ear....

"Come to the student council office tomorrow..."
Laura then blows air into his ear and leaves from the scene, Blake was just left there red as a tomato...

Too close! Way too hot!

Blake's thoughts as someone poked his shoulder...

"Hmmph..." Yumine was jealous and want praise also...

"Thanks to you too, Yumi. I owe you one."

"It's also not free Blakey..."

"Huh? What do you want then?"

Yumine then puts her arms around Blake's shoulder and said...

"Let's go home.... Together... Just like old times.."

"Is that all? Then sure"

"Yay! Let's go! Your house is close to mine anyways!" The grip on Blake's arm becomes tighter but at the same time becomes comfortable...

One hell of a day...

Those are Blake's thoughts as they walked home together...