CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Purvi Malhotra : A famous star in the film industry who is very mysterious. Its really very difficult to get a news from her personal life.

Kavin Khanna : Secret husband of Purvi who is very hard-working.

Dushyant Hemraj : Manager of Purvi & best friend of Kavin.

Ishita Malik : Assistant of Kavin Khanna.

Supriya Malhotra : Purvi's mother.

Rishi Sinha : Friend of Kavin during high school who was in depression.

Sister Mary : Head of servants / maids in Purvi's house.

Raj Malhotra : Purvi's father.

Vishal Mehra : Colleague of Kavin who always wants to show Kavin less. Arrogant & rude.

Abhijeet Shrivastav : He works in the HQ of news agency called "Entertainment News".

Daya : Brother of Abhijeet who works as chief editor in Entertainment News.

Tarika : Reporter who gets news for Entertainment news. She has to get news in order to get a certificate to become a professional journalist.

Shreya : Reporter who gets news for Entertainment news. She has to get news in order to get a certificate to become a professional journalist.

Aakriti Mishra : Daughter of the manager editor of Entertainment News channel. She works in the opposite team of Shreya, Tarika & is jealous of both of them.

Dheeraj Mishra : Managing editor of Entertainment News. Loves his daughter very much that he is also jealous of Tarika & Shreya.

Pradyuman : Famous director who admires talent. He tries to introduce new people who has talent in acting. He doesn't like nepotism at all & tries to avoid it.

Madhu Khanna : Kavin's mother.

Nishant Malhotra : Purvi's brother.

Sheela Gupta (Read the story to know her character).

___________________________________________________

I tried to add pics but they are just not getting posted. So if u want to see the pics of the character, u can visit my instagram account. I'll be posting there.

Note : Other characters will also be introduced there if there are any main characters as I don't know what other characters I'll add in future 😅.