34. LONE STAR ?

Purvi felt his heartbeats which were loud & fast. It was very obvious from his heartbeats that he is also scared of getting caught. His grip on her waist under the blanket also told her that he is very scared thinking that the cops may know the truth any moment.

Purvi (mind) : Meri wajah se Kavin kisi musibat mei na pade.. Bas yeh police yaha se chale jaaye.. Bas ek baar mujhe kisi bhi tarah se is hotel se nikaal dijiyega bhagwaan...

The cops left as they believed that Kavin & Purvi are husband & wife. The closeness during their hug made it obvious that they are a couple.  Everyone left from there.

Kavin talked to the inspector & he got a special permission to leave along with his wife. The inspector told them that if there is any need, then they will be called to which Kavin agreed. Kavin took Purvi & left from there.

It was very obvious that Purvi will be quiet in the whole way because of everything that happened.

Purvi (without looking at him) : Thank you..

Kavin : Aap please mujhe thanks mat kahiye.. Aapne maa ki ilaaz ke liye meri madad ki.. Bas usi ka rin chuka raha hu..  (he meant financial support which she gave for compromising himself )

She looked outside the window while he kept driving. They reached 'aashiyan' the secret villa which Purvi told Kavin that it is a secret between both of them. Both got down & went inside the villa.

Time passed by that day. Kavin was in that villa along with her the entire day but in seperate rooms. Purvi was so lost in her own world that she has no idea of what is happening in her surroundings.

On the other hand, Kavin didn't asked what happened with her because he doesn't want to make her upset. He very well knew that how one feels when a person forcefully or being helpless sleeps with other.

Kavin (mind) : Us waqt jab mai Purvi ke saath vo sab kar raha tha majburi mei tho hi mujhe itna bura laga aur aaj Purvi ke saath pata nahi kya hua hai aur yeh sab...

Just these thoughts were going in his mind & making him more & more restless. He was thinking of a way to make Purvi get out of all this situation. He didn't knew when time passed.

Kavin (mind) : Purvi ne aaj subah se kuch nahi khaaya hai.. Pata nahi use kitna bhuk lag raha hoga..?

He goes inside her room & sees her in a shocked state where she is completely speechless. He never saw her in that state. He went near her & hugged her to comfort her. After all, the only thing he can do is to hug her. She slept in his arms, so he laid beside her.

It was midnight. Both were sleeping in each other's arms. Kavin's phone rang but being in vibrating mode only Kavin heard the rang. He woke up, saw the caller ID, got up from the bed, went outside of the room & answered the call.

Kavin : Ha maa..

Madhu (worried) : Kavin kaha ho tum..? Itni raat hone ko aaya hai aur tum ghar nahi aaye abhi tak..

Kavin : Maa vo mujhe kuch zaroori kaam aa gaya tha.. Mai bas thodi der mei ghar pahunchta hu.. Aap fikar mat kijiye..

Madhu : Sambhal ke aana.. Mai tumhara intezaar kar rahi hu ghar pe..

Kavin : Thik hai maa.. Mai bas ek ghanta mei pahunch jaaunga..

Saying this, he cuts the call. He comes back, see her sleeping on the bed. He covers her with a blanket properly & leaves from there.

He was outside the villa taking a cab while on the other hand, she was looking at him leaving. She woke up when Kavin got a call.

Yes, she didn't listened to the ringtone but when Kavin made her lay on the bed & went far away from her, she woke up.

He left & all she saw was darkness, a deep darkness with street lights glowing on here & there. She looked at that darker area feeling the cold breeze.

Purvi (pov) : Aaj ki raat mai puri zindagi yaad rakhungi...

She heard everything what Kavin told his mother. She checked her phone finally only to see that no one messaged her nor called her once to know where she is & which state she is in..

Purvi (painful smile) : Kisi se kya shikayat karna jab kisi ko mere baare mei padi hi nahi hai tho...

The street lights which were glowing gave a thought to her mind.

Purvi : Bahut kam log hai jo itni andhere (sad) mei roshni bankar saath nibhate hai.. Varna aaj kal tho sab kuch matlab se hota hai..

Paisa, popularity yahi chahiye sab ko.. Isliye khud ko sabse best batate hai.. Chahe khud ko best banane ke chakkar mei kisi ko puri tarah neeche hi kyun na gira do..