56. SURPRISE FOR ISHITA

The door opened & she came outside. Kavin stopped but didn't turned back. He just wanted to see if his so called wife will take his side or not. Dushyant saw Purvi smiling lightly.

'Oh really..??!!! Shayad tum bhul gaye ki tumhari gf mere usi pati ke under kaam karti hai jiska status ke baare tumne abhi abhi clarity diya hai.. Iske hisab se tumhari gf ka status kya hai aur tumhara khud ka status kya hai zara soch lena..' Purvi glared at him.

He became speechless. She turned towards her maids, 'tum log khade khade tamasha kya dekh rahi ho..? Jaake apna kaam karo..' She said in a little high pitch due to which the maids quickly left to do their work. She turned back towards Dushyant.

'Phir kabhi aukat ki baat mat karna.. Kab kaun kis jagah hota hai yeh bata nahi sakte.. Isliye apne status ka itna guroor bhi mat rakho ki dusron ko kuchal kar khud ko best batao..' She says and again leaves into her room after looking at Kavin who looked at her with a faint smile on his face.

Dushyant turns to leave but then he sees Ishita standing at the door. He also saw Kavin & he went near him.

'I'm sorry Kavin.. Mai tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha.. Mai us waqt bahut gusse mei..' Dushyant tries to explain while Kavin stops him saying, 'its okay Dushyant'.

'SISTER MARY' Purvi calls her loudly inside her room.

Sister Mary goes inside her room. Ishita was about to leave from there when sister Mary stops her.

'Ms. Ishita ji.. Madam aapko andar bula rahi hai..' Sister Mary informs Ishita.

Ishita looks at Kavin and Dushyant. She was scared that Purvi is really angry on her. She goes inside the room. Mary smiles at Ishita & looks towards that door.

Kavin and Dushyant look at each other in confusion. Then they look towards the door.

'Ji mam aapne bulaya..?' Ishita asked in frightened tone.

'Baito' Purvi says. Ishita sat on the bed while Purvi was standing near the glass of the balcony facing towards it (Ishu was facing her back).

'Vo mere liye ek phool nahi tha Ishita jise tumne fek diya.. Vo mere liye bahut important tha.. Mai us waqt kuch soch rahi thi aur us phool ko kisi ke saath compare kar rahi thi..' Purvi explains Ishita..

'I'm sorry mam..' Ishita says in a sad tone controlling her tears.

'Abhi bhi apni didu se naraaz ho..?' Purvi asks still not turning back.

Ishita looks at Purvi because for the first time, Purvi addressed herself as Ishita's sister.

'Didu' Ishita calls her in teary tone. Ishita feels good, so she goes near her didu jaan and hugs her from behind.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHITA' Purvi wishes her putting her right hand on Ishita's cheek & smiling lightly.

Ishita who realized the date felt so happy as her didu jaan wished her first this year. Sister Mary came there with a cake smiling followed by Kavin and Dushyant who were clueless about the situation. Sachin also came there.

'Happy birthday Ishita' Sachin wishes her with a smile.

Dushyant who forgot her birthday bit his tongue and whispered a sorry to her. She smiled at him. Finally, seeing her smile, Dushyant also smiles.

'Happy birthday Ishita' Kavin wished her with a smile.

'Thank you Kavin sir' Ishita replied him back.

Dushyant looked at Purvi but she looked in the other direction. Kavin looked at both of them and then at Ishita. Dushyant makes his way towards Purvi.

Purvi gets a call, she sees who was calling her. She lifts the phone & then cuts it. She looks at others and then she says, 'tum log party enjoy karo.. mai thodi der mei aati hu'.

Saying this she leaves even before Sachin can say something. Sachin looks at Kavin and assures him not to worry. Everyone was busy enjoying the party. Ishyant drunk along with Sachin. Kavin was just sitting near the counter.