32. DUSHYANT'S GIRLFRIEND

Purvi quickly gives an autograph to Ishita & leaves from there. Ishita looks at Kavin who was busy checking the news about the businessman.

Dushyant : Excuse me aapka naam Pari hai kya..?

Ishita : Nahi tho.. Mera naam Ishita hai.. Kyun aap aisa kyun puch rahe hai..?

Dushyant : Nahi kuch nahi.. Mai ek ladki ko dhundh raha hu jiska naam Pari hai..

Ishita : Oh..

Ishita just then posts her pic on instagram in (didu_jaan_ki_pari)'s account. She gives a caption "Finally with my didu jaan ❤✌".

Dushyant was also stalking her account at that time. He was shocked seeing the pic. He turns towards Ishita.

Dushyant : Didu jaan ki pari..?

Ishita was taken aback at his sudden voice. She looks at him & nods her head in yes. Dushyant smiles brightly.

Dushyant : Finally mili ho tum mujhe..

Ishita (confused) : Jee..?

Dushyant : Mai tumhe kab se dhundh raha tha..

Ishita : Aap mujhe kyun dhundh rahe the..?

Dushyant : Because I want you to be my girlfriend..

Ishita was freezed at the moment. She can't believe what she heard. She turned towards Kavin.

Ishita : Sir lagta hai meri tabyat bahut kharab hai.. Kuch bhi sunaai de raha hai mujhe..

Kavin : Tumne sahi suna Ishita.. Unhone tumhe apni gf hone ke liye pucha hai..

Ishita becomes unconscious on Dushyant's chest. Dushyant pats her cheek & tries to wake her up.

Dushyant : Yeh kya..? Yeh tho behosh ho gayi..

Kavin : Tho aur kya karegi..? Agar uska fav actress ka manager aake use propose karega tho vo tho khushi ke maare behosh hi hogi na..

Dushyant : Khushi..? Kaisi khushi..?

Kavin : Roj apni fav actress se milne ki khushi..

Dushyant : You are right.. Ek min..

Dushyant gives a smile & then in a minute Kavin was shocked because Dushyant lifted Ishita & took her along with him.

Kavin (pov) : Ab tho Ishita pukka gayi.. Pata nahi vo shock se bahar kab aayegi..

Kavin sees a message that the businessman cancelled the lunch program & he asked Kavin to not meet in his life ever.

Kavin : Vishal mujhe pata hai ki yeh tumhara hi chaal hai..

On the other hand, Purvi was waiting for Dushyant to come so that they can leave from there. She was surprised to see Ishita in Dushyant's arms.

Purvi : Ise kya hua..?

Dushyant : Yeh behosh ho gayi..

Purvi : Lekin yeh yaha kya kar rahi hai..?

Dushyant : Yeh meri gf hai..

Purvi (shocked) : Kya..? Gf..? Yeh chamatkar kab se hua..?

Dushyant : Us waqt jab aapka fire accident hua tha.. Tab isi ne mujhe comfort di aur tabhi maine decide kar liya ki mai isse hi shaadi karunga..

Purvi (to driver) : Gaadi roko.. Driver stops the van while Dushyant looks at Purvi in confusion.

Purvi : Mai kuch der akele rehna chahti hu..

Dushyant : Ok mam..

Saying this, Dushyant took Ishita & got down from the van. He signalled the driver to drop Purvi at her house. The driver started the van again.

Dushyant looked in the direction from where the van left. He then looked at Ishita & sighed.

Dushyant (mind) : Ise mai kaise uthau..?

He then threw some water droplets on her face due to which she woke up.

Ishita : Aap yaha..?

Dushyant : Shukar hai ki tum uth gayi..

On the other hand, Purvi asked the driver to go outside of the city. He did according to her orders.

Purvi : Gaadi yahi rok do.. She got down & turned towards the driver.

Purvi : Tum jaa sakte ho.. Mai vaapis aane ka intezaam khud kar lungi..

Driver : Jee madam...

Saying this, the driver left & Purvi went to the beach. It was a deserted area where no one come. She sat on the sand on the sea shore gazing at the waves.

Purvi (mind) : Bhai hona chahte the na tum Dushyant.. Tho phir aaj tum ne yeh kyun saabit kiya ki tum mere bhai ho hi nahi..? Tum achchhe se jaante ho ki andar un logon ne kya baatein ki phir bhi Ishita ke saath..?

She felt the cold breeze trembling in cold. She reduced the effect of cold by bringing her knees towards her chest. She was thinking something deeply. Suddenly, she felt dizziness & became unconscious.

The next day when she opened her eyes, she was shocked. She became speechless as she don't know what to do.