73. HIDDEN PAINS

'Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..? Mai tumhe pure ghar mei dhundh raha tha..' Kavin said as if he didn't knew that she was there the whole time.

He knew that she wouldn't give a reply back but to his surprise, she replied him back, ' Kuch nahi.. Bas kuch soch rahi thi..'

'Kya soch rahi ho..?' He asked.

'Kuch nahi bas aise hi.. Kuch purani yaadein..' She replied.

'Purani yaadein ya purane dard..?' He thought.

He broke the hug and turned her towards him. She looked at him while he hugged her back caressing her hair.

'Bas aise hi rehna.. Purane zakhmo ko yaad mat karna cutie pie..' He thought.

'Zakhme yaad nahi kiye jaate bas zakhm ka dard hi kuch is tarah ka hota hai ki zakhm ka yaad apne aap aa jaate hai na..' She thought.

She broke the hug, "kaafi raat ho chuka hai.. Hume sona chahiye.." She said with a faint smile on her face.

He gave a smile to her and both went to her room. Both laid on bed and slept. At midnight, Kavin wakes up due to her buzzing phone. Her phone was kept in vibration. He wakes up and checks the phone which came from an unknown no.

'Itni raat ko kaun call kar sakta hai..?' He thought and lifts the call.

'4 no. bungalow mei tumhare liye ek choti si tohfa hai.. Jaa ke dekh lo..' A manly voice said on the phone.

The phone gets cut before he can reply. He quickly goes to bungalow no. 4 and sees that a CD was kept at the door step. Kavin picks the CD and returns to her mansion. He goes to her study room and opens his laptop and plays the CD.

A house was burning from outside and young Purvi came to that house. She was shocked to see the house burning....

A door knock was heard. Kavin quickly closed the video and opened the door to see Purvi infront of him.

'Aap itni raat ko mere study room mei kya kar rahe hai..?' She asks looking at him.

'Vo mai bas yun hi.. Vo actually mujhe neend nahi aa raha tha na tho yun hi book padh raha tha..' He replied.

'Thik hai..' She turned to leave when he reminded that she just came in search of him. He wanted to stop her and lock her in his arms but then he also wanted to watch what happened many years ago. So, he asked her to sleep because he want to read for sometime.

She left from there and he locked the door of the study room. He kept headphones so that no voice can be heard outside. He opened the video again.

Purvi entered inside the house without thinking anything. The video was then shifted to inside of the house where she came inside and was shocked to see a wounded Nishant in almost death state.

She went near him shouting his name in high pitch, then she patted his cheek and asked him to keep his eyes open. Nishant who was in such a critical state pointed her in a direction and when she looked in the direction standing up and she became utterly speechless.

She just stared at Nishant who already died and she looked in that same direction. She couldn't stop her tears from flowing down, she took back steps and hit a small cupboard (with shelves which is not attached to the wall). The cupboard fell on her and she became unconscious.

The fires became more and more wild burning Nishant while she was saved being under the cup board. She held Nishant while she was in semi-conscious state. After that, Supriya came and she was saved.

Kavin removed the head phones and became completely speechless. After few mins, he saw his image infront of him.

'Koi itna kaise gir sakta hai ki us insaan ko bachane ki jagah yeh sab shoot kar raha hai..? Nishant tho pehle hi..' He stopped when he realised that Nishant was murdered.

'Tumhari cutie pie bahut strong hai varna koi bhi zindagi jeene ke baare mei soch bhi nahi sakta uski jagah pe hota tho..' Kavin's image said.

'Pehle papa ka affair, apne pyaar se dur jaana, uske baad bhai ka maut aur phir apne maa ko hote hue bhi na hone ke barabar mehsoos karna..' Kavin has tears understanding her all hidden pains.

'Rona band karo Kavin.. Pehle yeh pata lagao ki aakhir Purvi ko yeh sab phir se kyun dikhana chahega koi..?' His image said.