77. DREAM OF FAMOUS AS MY WIFE

'Kavin..' Dushyant calls him.

'Hmm..? Kya hua..?' He asks.

'Vo Purvi mam ne bheja tum par check karne ke liye..' Dushyant replies.

'Check karne ke liye..?' Kavin asks.

'Ha.. Mam ne kaha hai ki tum bina baat kiye hi chale gaye.. Aur phir mam ka calls nahi uthaya..' Dushyant says.

'Purvi ne call kiya..?' Kavin asks checking his phone.

'Oh no.. 50 calls...?' Kavin says in a shocked tone.

'Ha.. Don't worry.. Mam office mei hai.. Kuch kaam mei busy hai..' Dushyant says.

'Hmm..' Kavin says and then he calls Purvi but she didn't pick up.

'Purvi mera phone kyun nahi utha rahi hai..?' Kavin says and looks at Ishita and Dushyant.

'Vo actually didu Entertainment news ke head
quarters mei ek main person se baat kar rahi hai..' Ishita says.

'Kaun hai vo..?' Kavin asks.

'Vo Abhijeet Shrivastav ji hai.. Unka bahut naam bhi hai.. Yeh dekho..' Dushyant says while showing Kavin about details of Abhijeet on internet.

'Oh.. I just hope ki Purvi ke saath sab achchha ho.. Vaise bhi usne kaafi saalon se kitna kuch saha hai..' Kavin says remembering everything she went through.

'Ha..' Ishita says.

The whole world only knows that Sheela murdered Kavin's father and took their property using Raj as a bait. Raj has so much pressure that he had to listen to Sheela. But what happened between Raj and Sheela, Supriya's and Nishant's murder was also a secret.

Kavin, Dushyant and Ishita look at eachother and sigh.

'Vaise Dush.. Hume Purvi ko begunaah saabit karna hoga.. Pehle se hi usne bahut saha aur ab Purvi ko films mei bhi bahut kam roles mil rahe hai..' Kavin says.

'Ha mai koshish kar raha hu..' Dushyant replies.

After a long and tiring day, Purvi returns back at late night. Kavin was already so tired from all the hectic work that he slept. She takes a bath, wears her clothes and then she goes to the balcony.

She was looking at the glowing street lights. She had a smile on her face.

'Umeed.. Umeed.. Umeed..' She held the railing tightly in anger.

'Di.. I know ki aap umeed se us Anand ko yaad kar rahe hai..' Nishant said.

'Mujhe films nahi denge.. Kyunki mai khooni hu.. Hmph..' She says looking down the balcony.

'Kure..' She then remembers something and then she smirks. (Pronounced as cool - l (coo) arey - ay (re). Coore.)

She comes back to her room and takes her phone. She sees that Kavin called her back, so she looks at him and smiles a bit. She then does something on her phone. She then sits beside him and keeps her phone on the table.

Kavin woke up due to that sound. He saw her sitting beside him. She laid beside him while he hugged her and pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

'Maine suna hai ki Mr. Shrivastav tumse milne aaye hai..' Kavin says.

'Ha.. Kyun nahi aa sakte..?' She asks.

'Nahi.. Aisi koi baat nahi hai..' He says.

'Shak kar rahe ho..?' She asks glaring at him.

'Nahi cutie pie.. Mai tum par shak kyun karunga..?' Kavin replies as quick as possible.

'Mai mazak kar rahi thi relax..' She says and hugs him.

'Vaise Kavin..' She says.

'Hmm..' Kavin utters.

'Aaj maine ek interview di hai..' Purvi says.

'Achchha.. Tho kaisa gaya interview..?' He asks.

'Khud dekh lo..' She answers.

'Mai tumhara pati hu.. Tho sab se pehle jaan ne hak mera hai..' Kavin says.

'Ha tho sabke saath dekh lo aur review do.. Vaise bhi mai kaunsa kaam mei busy hu..? Ghar par hi tho rahungi..' She says.

'Mai Purvi ke liye kuch nahi kar paa raha hu.. Mai kitna use less hu..' He thought.

'Achchha gn.. Mai bahut thak gayi..' She says and sleeps in his arms.

'Hmm.. Gn..' He replies.

'Mai PURVI KO KHUSH KARNA CHAHTA HU..' He thought.

'Par kaise Kavin..?' His image asked.

'Nahi pata..' His mind answered him while he looked at her.

'Kavin.. Vo tumhe aage badhte dekh kar khush hogi.. Zaroor khush hogi..' His image answered.

'Ha.. Mujhe kisi na kisi tarah bahut achchha kaam karna hai.. Mujhe Purvi ka naam badhana (famous) hai..' He thought.

'Purvi tum meri wife ki tarah naam zaroor kamao gi.. The famous furniture designer ki wife.. Mai bahut mehnat karunga Purvi..' He thought and smiled.

After 4 days, Kavin was in the work shop. Ishita reminded him of Purvi's interview. Kavin hit his forehead for forgetting such thing. Ishita called Dushyant too. They planned to see the interview together.

Ishita was about to on the video when suddenly the work shop was in total mess. All the wood logs fell down and luckily no one got hurt. The trio cursed themselves and cleaned all the mess in the work shop.

Ishita then opened the video and trio sat to see the interview.