71. DEATH GAME ?

Few months passed but Kavin, Ishyant and Sachin were helpless. Mary was so disappointed that she blamed herself everyday.

On the other hand, the prosecutor went inside some hotel and he was enjoying a party when he received a phone call. But the phone got cutted very quickly. He came out to talk but then he saw that someone sent a video.

Ranvijay, plz hume bacha lo.. Yeh log bahut khatarnaak hai hume maar denge.. Ranvijay's wife and his children were surrounded by two people who seemed to be strong and dangerous. His wife and his children were at a gun point.

One of the goons in the video said, "Ae Ranvijay, tune yeh bilkul achchha nahi kiya hai.. Tune Purvi ke saath jo kiya uska hisaab bhugto ab.." Saying this the goon cuts the call.

Ranvijay left from there running. He sat in his car and left to his house. He opened the door and saw his wife and children safe.

'Yeh kya mazaak hai..?' He asks his wife.

Before his wife can reply anything, he was dragged inside and his wife was asked to leave inside. After his wife & children left inside, Ranvijay looked at the person who dragged him.

'Tum..??!!!! Tum yaha kaise..? Tum tho...' Ranvijay can't speak further as he was shocked as well as confused.

After some time when Ranvijay's wife came outside she was shocked to see Ranvijay lying on the floor in a pool of blood. When she checked his pulse, she was shocked to know that her husband is no more.

The wife called the police and before she could say anything, the call gets cut and the inspector who investigated PURVI'S CASE AT FIRST comes there alone.

The next day, the other cops were surprised to see that their senior (inspector Vishal) hasn't reported yet. So they checked his last location and went there. The cops got a shock to see the scenario.

Vishal and Ranvijay were lying on the floor in a pool of blood and there were 2 guns in each others arms. Sikha, Ranvijay's wife was sitting at a distance in a complete shock and her children were inside.

Sikha was taken to the police station to record her statement. Her children along with Sikha were then sent to another place.

The news was trending in the social media and with in a few moments, it was a high profile case. Everything got sorted quickly within a week after proper investigation.

'So my lord, Vishal aur Ranvijay ne ek dusre ko maar diya jaise hume Sikha ji ne bataya.. Aur saare saboot bhi yahi saabit karte hai..' The prosecutor said.

'Ok then saare saboot, gawah aur investigation ko dhyaan mei rakhte hue jo bhi saabit hua uske baad hum yeh case band kar rahe hai..' The Judge finally adjourns the court giving out his decision.

Few months pass and there was a news about Anjali Mehra making a film with Mr. Kapoor.
In all these months, Kavin, Ishyant and Sachin tried their best to meet or bring out Purvi from the mental asylum but failed.

Abhijeet and his news agency got tops news almost everyday, so their agency got a good name. Tarika and Shreya looked at Aakriti as she brought a big news about Rohit Bansal.

"Rohit Bansal Malhotra Productions mei ek hissa ban ne ke baare mei social media mei di jaankari"

"Rohit Bansal banenge Malhotra Productions ka ek hissa"

Tarika and Shreya looked at each other and smiled.

'Bas kuch waqt aur ruk jao.. Aise khabre denge ki puri industry mei halchal machega' Shr-ika thought.

After some time, the whole nation was shocked because of the news published by the Entertainment Agency.

"Ms. Mehra ka Mr. Raichand ke saath affair"

"Sauda ya rishta..?"

"Mehra aur Raichand ka chakkar"

There were proofs that Anjali Mehra and Anand Raichand used to have an affair (a physical one). The news also published that Ms. Mehta got pregnant with Mr. Raichand and got aborted and they even attached the reports of abortion.

Ms. Anjali Mehra was trolled over and over and she got so much defamation that she was thrown out of the industry within a week. Mr. Kapoor was bankrupted. So, Anjali and Mr. Kapoor went to a place so that they can get help but they didn't.

'Aap logon ko lagta hai ki mai chup rahungi..? Mai duniya ko saari sachchhi bata dungi aap dono ke baare mei..' Anjali said in an angry tone.

'Arey, shaant ho jao.. Hum tumhari madad karenge.. Baito yaha..' Some familiar male voice said.

The next day, the police was patrolling near a lake and they found corpse of Anjali. The same day, after sometime when the assistant director of MR. KAPOOR went to meet Mr. Kapoor, he saw that Mr. Kapoor hanged himself.

The 2 deaths also gave a big shock to everyone. The whole film industry or should I say the whole nation. The court again closed the cases because Anjali had a reason to die (defamation in the society) and Mr. Kapoor being bankrupt.